Omnia Hd homescreen without flashing

KBM

Tested On 5800 should work on other s60v5 handsets...!!!

Only for Ofw nt tried on Cfw

Just follow the steps to have homnia hd homescreen without flashing...!!!

1: you need you phone hacked and i test it in 5800 v50.0.05

2: in attachment link you can found (C2Z_Maker) install it or put (c2z 2.rmp) in patch folder in e:memory card

*if you choose (C2Z_Maker) install it and open options-->generate (note: you must apply open4all patch in rompatcher)

3: in attachment you can found (i8910_widget_Hs_v_1.0 *folder*) you phone e:memory card

4: apply open4all in rompatcher

5: goto x-plore and copy private,resource,sys,system and widgets foolders in c: phone memory

*donot copy (gadget.swf) to c: phone memory but copy it in e: memory card

6: after copy files restart your phone and after restarting you can see (Samsung Widget) apper in homescreen themes but donot apply it

7: goto rompatcher and apply (c2z) patch

8: goto settings-->personal-->home screen-->homescreen themes-->(apply Samsung Widget)

9: wait and you will see samsung omnia hs in your home screen

(((((((((NOTE)))))))DONOT MAKE YOUR HOME SCREEN IN (SAMSUNG WIDGET) WHEN YOU SHUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND

IT ISNOT NESSECRY TO APPLY C2Z PATSH TO AUTO JUST IF YOU WANT TO APPLY SAMSUNG WIDGET GOTO ROMPATCHER APPLY C2Z PATCH THEN GOTO APPLING SAMSUNG WIDGET

Posted Image [img width=236 height=420] attachmentvq.png

9130_.rar

I'm using blaze ultimate

There are many patches in rom patcher.

But when i put c2z patch in memory card all patches are gone.I'm not able to see any of them even if i delet c2z patch.

does this mean all patches are gone?

can someone pls explain me this

Thanks

u need to put the c2z patch into C:\Patches folder where all other patches present ...if u create Patches folder in memory card or E:\ then rompatcher will read the files from E:\Patches only

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and i have a problem iam using nokia 5233 running protocol when i got settings i dont see personal but directly themes and then general,wallpaper,call image.

This is for ofw or ofw based cfws...c6/n97 ports don't have the homescreen option..and protocol is an n97 based cfw...so u can't use it in protocol.

I'm using n5233 with blaze ultimate & its not working properly & I do all steps carefully. I got several probs. 1. Saffron.bmp is currupted 2. Samsung toolbar & top bar is not appearing 3. Most important prob is; When I go to settings>personal then my phone restart automaticaly only after applying c2z patch Please help me??? Thanks in advance;

I want to use this theme by flashing..

can anybody pllz tell me where to put these files (widgets folder & gadget.swf) in my nokia 5800 ofw.. :)

download the attachment ..and put the contents of private,sys,system,resource folders in the corresponding folders in the rofs2 and repack n flash :)

download the attachment ..and put the contents of private,sys,system,resource folders in the corresponding folders in the rofs2 and repack n flash :)

I put the contents of private,sys,system,resource folders in the corresponding folders of rofs2!

but where to put the widget folder n gadget.swf???