Forum Suggestions

Die2mrw007

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prayaas1998

We'll post this as the signature..

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17.0;attach=4310;image

EDIT: I forgot my actual purpose to visit this thread. :D I wanted to make a suggestion that it should be a forum rule that no one but the staff members are allowed to tell users not to do something or point them out when they disobey forum rules. When other users do so, then it leads to flamewars..

post-0-138186173909_thumb.gif

We'll post this as the signature..

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17.0;attach=4310;image

EDIT: I forgot my actual purpose to visit this thread. :D I wanted to make a suggestion that it should be a forum rule that no one but the staff members are allowed to tell users not to do something or point them out when they disobey forum rules. When other users do so, then it leads to flamewars..

From my point of view, we cant restrict that.....users have freedom to speech unless they are not engaging in any fights :)

Guest prayaas1998

Ya, that's fine, but I've visited MANY forums and seen how many flamewars arise when users tell other users the forum rules... not just an opinion.. Anyway, we'll see since such problem has never been here in this forum..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Umm.. I don't know whether you're gonna' like it, but I think we should change the forum software. That way, we'll be different from others.

I'll prefer IPB. It's really clean and modern!

Umm.. I don't know whether you're gonna' like it, but I think we should change the forum software. That way, we'll be different from others.

I'll prefer IPB. It's really clean and modern!

dude, its damn costly software and I see nothing great in it as a forum software. All things are getting done with SMF without issues and so I dont think there is any need to shift to a commercial paid software which is nearly around 7k per year. I seriously cant afford that.

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Which theme you using ?

I have set all the board icons...and the default board icon for which any icon isnt specified will be using the GL icon

I guess it's the default one.. That red n black..