Forum Suggestions

Die2mrw007

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prayaas1998

You can introduce 'Save as Draft' feature for posts if that's possible. :) EDIT: And if possible, (I don't think it's possible, though) there should be an option to keep source formatting in the post editor and formatting without BBCode.

You can introduce 'Save as Draft' feature for posts if that's possible. :)

EDIT: And if possible, (I don't think it's possible, though) there should be an option to keep source formatting in the post editor and formatting without BBCode.

save as draft is currently nt posible or maybe i am nt aware of. .

But the formatting option is posible (without bbc code)

check out the last button (most probably) in post editor. . .that wil activate that said editor

Guest prayaas1998

save as draft is currently nt posible or maybe i am nt aware of. .

But the formatting option is posible (without bbc code)

check out the last button (most probably) in post editor. . .that wil activate that said editor

I don't see any such thing!  :\

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nitesh can u add option lyk login forever in 1st page lyk in dm.

As login in 1st page stays 4 1 hr,n 4 forever,we have to go to login page. I hope u got me.

I got it what u saying....the theme used in DM is of default SMF and the login area is quite under the banner and hence got more space...If we implement the same, that will add more space to the header area.....just give me the exact location in this theme where the "time period dropdown menu" should appear.....any pictorial depiction will be easy for me to understand...

I got it what u saying....the theme used in DM is of default SMF and the login area is quite under the banner and hence got more space...If we implement the same, that will add more space to the header area.....just give me the exact location in this theme where the "time period dropdown menu" should appear.....any pictorial depiction will be easy for me to understand...

ok,wil tell u soon

Guest prayaas1998

Why don't we put up a chatbox in this forum.? I mean a chat box in which all the members can reply and see.. It would be better than the huge thread in General Discussions and also it would be realtime.. :)

I've seen that on the very fast loading forum, MDL (My Digital Life) based on vBulletin.

Its not actually about load time...If such system exist, people will never share anything here.

For example: A user is having flashing issues with his phone..he will enter the chat..ask the online users...get his/her problem solved...leave the forum.

Conclusion: there will be no permanent existence of the solution as it was in chat system and will disappear eventually.....The new users who have the same issue wont find any solution posted in this forum and he will ask for the same solution. The process will continue.

This is just a basic example I provided....Think about it in broader sense...Forum will die of activities and will concentrate more on chat system !!!

• 2 weeks later...

yup it cme up in the default browser...

Bt not feeling cmfortable wid the interface...the drop down options are nt appearing properly ..

It looks good in my lg cookie..

Maybe coz of the screen resolutions...

s60v2/s60v3 is too old...nowadays very rare population uses it !!!

Most have touch screen enabled smartphones..so, the current mobile theme works great with them !!!