Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

For the first issue, I wont be able to check it as m currently not using this same cfw version.

You will need to wait for some days as I am currently busy with another project.

For the second issue, I have provided the fix in the first post itself. (read it)

For the third issue, you need to backup using the "copy business card" option or from the default file manager backup.

Ovi Suite backup wont work in any of the C6 or N97 based cfw. The id location and structure is different in these ports.

1. ok .. i'll be waiting, hope its not happend in v2  :-bd

2. i'm sorry... i'll read a whole thread

3.what i mean in third is not to backup my contact. but..please see attachment,coz i dunno how to put pict in this thread.

iwant add my favorite contact to those shortcut(in attachment).

thanks

post-177-138186146601_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. ok .. i'll be waiting, hope its not happend in v2  :-bd

2. i'm sorry... i'll read a whole thread

3.what i mean in third is not to backup my contact. but..please see attachment,coz i dunno how to put pict in this thread.

iwant add my favorite contact to those shortcut(in attachment).

thanks

Yeah, I know what you are trying to say.

My answer was appropriate. You need to have correct backup for this. If you want to test it, then just make a new contact and try to add it to favorite contact. It will work.

Yup..sure..I will try my maximum.

How much u getting now ?

am getting around 45mb now and just the new opera mobile 11.11 consumes around 30mb..and it crashes too often making meaningful browsing like hell. Am so particular about opera coz as far as 4 know its the only mobile browser allowing user agent switching. Even though uc browser does it partly i don like the feel of it. So i love to be with opera 11 which is very difficult now. Du have any suggestion on an alternative browser. Is there any way to enable user agent switching in opera mini?

am getting around 45mb now and just the new opera mobile 11.11 consumes around 30mb..and it crashes too often making meaningful browsing like hell. Am so particular about opera coz as far as 4 know its the only mobile browser allowing user agent switching. Even though uc browser does it partly i don like the feel of it. So i love to be with opera 11 which is very difficult now. Du have any suggestion on an alternative browser. Is there any way to enable user agent switching in opera mini?

See, let me clear you one thing.

The maximum free RAM attained in s60v5 device is 58MB...Its not possible to get beyond this value.

Try to understand that our phone just have 120MB of RAM in total.

You could get 60-65 MB maximum in N97v12 port (not the N97v30)...but it wont have the latest browser, smileys, dialer, etc

If you are more concerned with RAM, then I would suggest you to use N97v12 port cfws

I will try to port 90% of Krystal cfw to it if you need N97v12 compromising the new features.

BTW, why you are using Opera 11 ? Its a resource hungry browser.

For user agent swither, you can have the python app.

I will provide it along with Krystal^2

See, let me clear you one thing.

The maximum free RAM attained in s60v5 device is 58MB...Its not possible to get beyond this value.

Try to understand that our phone just have 120MB of RAM in total.

You could get 60-65 MB maximum in N97v12 port (not the N97v30)...but it wont have the latest browser, smileys, dialer, etc

If you are more concerned with RAM, then I would suggest you to use N97v12 port cfws

I will try to port 90% of Krystal cfw to it if you need N97v12 compromising the new features.

BTW, why you are using Opera 11 ? Its a resource hungry browser.

For user agent swither, you can have the python app.

I will provide it along with Krystal^2

ya i understand it dude..

Btw was d name of d python app u mentioned..  cud u attatch it here or name it or give a link....i need it badly...

hey dudes on strong suggestion of someone i thought i should try ovi maps once but while installing it from ovi store , the installation failed and while installing it via web ovi store installation at 0% gave error unable to access

the errors were same when rompatcher had installed all the patches

the new ovi maps are directly relatd to qt

it needs sum components frm qt pack. . .contact debsin for the fix. . .u cud also try d ovi maps repackd by debsin here in modding section :)

oh oops u wer soo quick..but i was searching somewhere else..  anyways all got done..  thanx a lot die.. it works like a charm..  now ders another meagre problem..  i cant post a comment in the fb threads since the soft enter is not doing the POST command..it was fine with opera.. any way out of this dude??

Use the original agent for a while when using facebook...me too having issues with it. Its not the software issue or phone issue...its with the facebook API itself. the mobile version of facebook is designed according to the mobile platforum.

Try m.facebook.com instead of touch.facebook.com

Please help me  :-S my problem is, why I still can't get my file if I send using bluetooth? I was search in E:\Received\ but I didn't get my file File extension I was send is : .sis .mp4 .mp3 .wav .txt but I still can't find in thats folder I'm using Nokia X6 16GB with Krystal^1 Please give me solution Thanks

Please help me  :-S

my problem is, why I still can't get my file if I send using bluetooth?

I was search in E:\Received\ but I didn't get my file

File extension I was send is : .sis .mp4 .mp3 .wav .txt

but I still can't find in thats folder

I'm using Nokia X6 16GB with Krystal^1

Please give me solution

Thanks

i remember u once mailed me abt this issue. . .i think, it may be in phone memory. Did u check it?

Note down the size of phone memory and memory card before sending a file. . .then send a large file (any .mp3 file)

and see which storage got affected. . .search the file using search feature in file browser or the default search app provided with cfw

i remember u once mailed me abt this issue. . .i think, it may be in phone memory. Did u check it?

Note down the size of phone memory and memory card before sending a file. . .then send a large file (any .mp3 file)

and see which storage got affected. . .search the file using search feature in file browser or the default search app provided with cfw

hm...

there is no solution without searching file in file browser?

Where exactly the place of file in phone memory?

please help me to search...

I just check in your cfw, the default place is E:\Received\

but I didn't get the file in there

:-S :-S

hm...

there is no solution without searching file in file browser?

Where exactly the place of file in phone memory?

please help me to search...

I just check in your cfw, the default place is E:\Received\

but I didn't get the file in there

:-S :-S

It used to go in E:/Received in OFW....in C6 based or N97 based cfw, this feature dont work.

So, u need to search using file browser or Search feature of mobile...

Simply type the file name in search bar and the rest your mobile will do ;)

It used to go in E:/Received in OFW....in C6 based or N97 based cfw, this feature dont work.

So, u need to search using file browser or Search feature of mobile...

Simply type the file name in search bar and the rest your mobile will do ;)

oh, now I understand

:-bd

which one do you use to search, nokia file browser or file manager?

:-/

can you make Krystal^2 more easier to find file was send from bluetooth?

example in E:\Received\

I think this is make your cfw perfect

B-)

oh, now I understand

:-bd

which one do you use to search, nokia file browser or file manager?

:-/

can you make Krystal^2 more easier to find file was send from bluetooth?

example in E:\Received\

I think this is make your cfw perfect

B-)

I cant test it..as I dont have a laptop or any bluetooth dongle device inorder to test with PC to mobile bluetooth transfer.

I am not that rich to own a laptop :P

I cant test it..as I dont have a laptop or any bluetooth dongle device inorder to test with PC to mobile bluetooth transfer.

I am not that rich to own a laptop :P

hm...

but u had test from mobile to mobile ?

I think it same with transfer from pc to mobile

;;)

I had search using file manager and nokia file browser, but I still can't get my file

:'(