Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

KGB Archiver not supporting Win8....

Anyways, I will winrar it and upload it to various uploading sites as my upload speed is not bad and I could afford it :P

I plan to make 3 variants of the upcoming Krystal^2:

1. With Original C6 default icons

2. With N8 icons

3. With anna icons

Isnt it better to provide different packs then to upload 3 rofs tht means 3*5230,3*5233,3*5800 and 3*X6 and if 5530 :P ur usage will be sued :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isnt it better to provide different packs then to upload 3 rofs tht means 3*5230,3*5233,3*5800 and 3*X6 and if 5530 :P ur usage will be sued :P

users are too lazy to port anything to rofs.....they need everything ready-made ;)

This is why I even provided with Core links in my previous releases.

And yeah, I got many accounts to use ;)

So, no fear of usage limit.

• 2 weeks later...

sum1 plz release a qt fix variant of 5530 by removin pnht instal server and other neceray files

also add voice commands mesage reader

also replace tap to unlock with swipe to unlock

+5 to +10 promisd to variant creator

+1 to die

hey mate,why don,t u do it urself? Its very easy,i don't knw abt qt but d other things r easy

hi die...i liked krystal much but i ve started hating it due to its stability issues...opera mobile is being force closed too often and now it has started doing d same vid mini too...  also in btwn working, d fone switches off and comes up back again all by itself...  in short d fone has become much unreliable since  it puts me in a fix wen such issues show up in between banking operations..  hope that such issues will be fixed in krstl2...

hi die...i liked krystal much but i ve started hating it due to its stability issues...opera mobile is being force closed too often and now it has started doing d same vid mini too...  also in btwn working, d fone switches off and comes up back again all by itself...  in short d fone has become much unreliable since  it puts me in a fix wen such issues show up in between banking operations..  hope that such issues will be fixed in krstl2...

I understand the issues you are describing. But I did researched a lot about Opera issues and found that its only having issues with C6 and N97 ported firmwares...The only solution/fix for this issue is that, install it in C:/ drive and use opera keyboard by default (you could see the option in settings menu of opera)...try this out

I suggested this tip to many users and they reported that after using this tip, opera never crashed for them

and yeah, for sudden reboot issues...its due to many junk files in your system files....u installed a lot apps and uninstalled it creating many junk files to stay in system folder of phone....You will need to hard reset your phone to get it cleaned..or else try Netqin mobile guard and delete all the temp files, junk files, log files, etc and optimize your phone

I understand the issues you are describing. But I did researched a lot about Opera issues and found that its only having issues with C6 and N97 ported firmwares...The only solution/fix for this issue is that, install it in C:/ drive and use opera keyboard by default (you could see the option in settings menu of opera)...try this out

I suggested this tip to many users and they reported that after using this tip, opera never crashed for them

and yeah, for sudden reboot issues...its due to many junk files in your system files....u installed a lot apps and uninstalled it creating many junk files to stay in system folder of phone....You will need to hard reset your phone to get it cleaned..or else try Netqin mobile guard and delete all the temp files, junk files, log files, etc and optimize your phone

Well, we can use Ccleaner for that.. :P;)