New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

thanks for wonderful CFW.............. <:-P

but network and battery bars in menu is not showing & contact widget is not working.... :'(

what to do pls suggest me............ :-w

that was belle top bar........

is belle topbar show on homescreen...............

what happened to contact homescreen.........

is there error when u adding.............. ? clear more..........

when i add contact widget on homescreen........ ok the widget will be loaded but problem is that when i select any contact 4m contact list... the image or contact is not loading.....  wt to do.......? Another thing that....... after exiting belle top bar, then also i am not getting..... network and battery bars pls help me

when i add contact widget on homescreen........ ok the widget will be loaded but problem is that when i select any contact 4m contact list... the image or contact is not loading.....  wt to do.......?

I think that the contact widget related exe file has been disabled in starter non critical . rsc.  Search for "guide for editing s60v5 starter files " in google and search for keyword "contact" in that post.  Then follow the guide there and enable the exe file disabled.  hope you can give it a try :)

when i add contact widget on homescreen........ ok the widget will be loaded but problem is that when i select any contact 4m contact list... the image or contact is not loading.....  wt to do.......?

u hve to Assign Pics to Conatcts Again...

I think that the contact widget related exe file has been disabled in starter non critical . rsc.  Search for "guide for editing s60v5 starter files " in google and search for keyword "contact" in that post.  Then follow the guide there and enable the exe file disabled.  hope you can give it a try :)

NO...Nothing Disabled....he have restored contacts from PC suite...so..may be...becoz  I may use Contacts Correctly...