New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hallo everyone. after i flashed my phone with skyfire redefine i wanted to use the original look for the network n battery bar so i copy pasted the avkon.dll to csysbin. n after doing that now im unable to install or uninstall any app. please help me here. n the error im getting file corrupted n after that my phone got hanged for a while n all the apps installed on mmc disappeared had to restart it again to get them back

• 4 months later...

Hi, I am currently using Skyfire Redefined. Is it possible to reflash to Blaze Ultimate ? I prefer the features. Do I need to flash with OFW then go ahead and put Blaze on, or is this not possible ? Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

You can reflash straight from Skyfire to Blaze though make sure all data on your memory card is backed up to ovi preferably and follow what the thread on Blaze Ultimate says. Blaze Ultimate is faster but lacks features.