New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

installing apps gives error FILE CuRRUPTED

which ??

try to Off Belle topbar and then try....

i tried to update my nokia 5230 with skyfire belle 2.1 ...my phone core is 51.0.002  and i tried to update to 51.6.002 but after flashing my phone it didn´t respond is there away to make my phone respond?

Do proper flashing...

please upload version 51.6.002 for nokia 5230 RM 588 site

Use Any latest core......

Pavan... can you please let me know what is the MBs of stable RAm we shd get in Nokia 5233? Without theme effects in get 30-35MB ram and with theme effects it last to 18MB. Am i missing smthing??? Please help me to understand the problem; i cannot use apps like Opera/whats app ovi store which use quite more RAM. Thanks in advance!!! BTW your suggestion of rotating the phone for creating groups and checking contact details worked. sorry for late thanks. :| EDIT:- Before flashing i formatted MMC; after flashing I did a hard reset for ph memory.

Pavan... can you please let me know what is the MBs of stable RAm we shd get in Nokia 5233?

Without theme effects in get 30-35MB ram and with theme effects it last to 18MB.

Am i missing smthing???

Please help me to understand the problem; i cannot use apps like Opera/whats app ovi store which use quite more RAM.

Thanks in advance!!!

BTW your suggestion of rotating the phone for creating groups and checking contact details worked. sorry for late thanks. :|

EDIT:- Before flashing i formatted MMC; after flashing I did a hard reset for ph memory.

don't reset after flash.........

don't reset after flash.........

Navratn123 and Pavan...

I followed your instruction of not hard resetting after flash. But still the same prob with RAM only 25MB ramains after 10-15 min of use. Processes I get at start up - whats app, Belle bar and menu bar. I kill what app. After this if i use any browser say for 5-10 min; ram decreases and suppose I open any game it says general: memory full close some applications.

Need solution on this. Waiting for your suggestion.

Process i followed for flashing this CFW -

1 hard reset ph memory

2 Deleted boot, private, sys, system, resource

3 did 3 files flashing

4 as instructed waited for around 10 min after flash

Let me know if i left out with anything. I need quite good ram so that i can play games and use at least opera mini browser.

thank in advance!