New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

there are lot of confusion i think this cfw is only for expert whose known everything like modding editing but many member and me also known only flashing so pavan bro and team phoenix kindly launches new verison of this cfw and upload only all rm's fixed verison if its not possible then bro kindly upload only for my 5230 fixed verison remove every bugs and remove belle matrix menu and add 4*4 grid menu please i will very thankfull to you and your team phoenix you are a expert you can do this please only you can do this bro please

there are lot of confusion i think this cfw is only for expert whose known everything like modding editing but many member and me also known only flashing so pavan bro and team phoenix kindly launches new verison of this cfw and upload only all rm's fixed verison if its not possible then bro kindly upload only for my 5230 fixed verison remove every bugs and remove belle matrix menu and add 4*4 grid menu please i will very thankfull to you and your team phoenix you are a expert you can do this please only you can do this bro please

Request Will be NOT Granted..... Ask other to do ...becoz....Thrz No BUG in CFW...... :D

guys an awesome lookin cfw..i downloaded the update..cooked and succesfully flashed it..i didnt get the awesome lookin navi bar at the bottom,neither did i get the belle top bar..what did i do wrong,pls help..thanks in advance..

a new video tutorial has been posted for fresh install with new update for sfr

In update Belle Variant Only Working For Belle and non-belle Variant Working For Only Non-belle

at last i got the file which where blocking to open the light application. \private\1020be9\1050DFO.txt just delete the file. After removed, the system brightness aejustment wont work, but the light app will now work fine. After all there is no use of the system brightness adjustment here in this cfw. That act light a bug ane of course that's a bug. I dont know to modify it nor i think that will work. So simply, delete it. And there are many useless thing inside the widget installation folder like mobile coupon widget,cnn,cgntv,etc.etc.  that wont install never. And there are many bugs in 5233 belle variant. I found it myself. So, please modify it again. And Belle matrix menu is very laggy...with just a pop up notification , menu goes to the upper most past....and took  time in opening app. So, 4*4 menu grid is better. Fast and reliable. Others thing in this cfw is awesome. But hate the booting sound . Seems like a brickgame started up.