New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

first of all +1 for this awesome cfw.. now; i use refresh core by Binh24 & rofs2, uda files provided in this cfw for flashing. i also made the SFR update  in rofs2.. flashing done successfull.. all other things are right but i am not getting 4 extra equilizers in music player & also music volume is somewhat less than other cfw's. +1 for help. :) :)

first of all +1 for this awesome cfw..

now; i use refresh core by Binh24 & rofs2, uda files provided in this cfw for flashing.

i also made the SFR update  in rofs2..

flashing done successfull..

all other things are right but i am not getting 4 extra equilizers in music player & also music volume is somewhat less than other cfw's.

+1 for help. :) :)

all  equilizers in music player  named as original.......... so don't worry.....

about volume we increase the quality...... quality is indirectly proportional to loud in nokia 5800 and x6.. like music phones.........

Get Notification 11130 from QT fix topic on 1st page.....

Get Nokia Reader  App from Nokia Beta >>>> Get it to finish>>>> Assign it on HS>>>>Then u may use any HS widget as Live ....

This is becoz...Apps like CNN and Others dont ask for Net connection....So..prob is thr NOT in SFR :D

done..now getting notifications :-bd :-bd...

there is a great problem in brightess adjusment....you add that sensor and that is the root of all the problem. In my 5233, brightess adjustment didnt work. If i turn them to the lowest level, the brightness increases but not in the brightness bar. And the light control app is not opening at all. Is ther any mod to fix this problem. And yea, the battery sucks. I like the previous version skyfire. But that rof2 is not repackable. Can u please solve this problem ?

Helo sir ... i want to install SkyFire Redefined on my X6 (RM 559 - V32.0.002) plz give me the files need to flash.... i confused which file i want to download... plz help me..

CLick Big Download button..on 1st page....get belle version Files ..As u will love to see tht :P..

and then Edit ROFS2  with NFE0.3 with adding my Update files......in it.....