New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

bro during pooling process while flashing, my phone doesn't start do u hv any idea how to solve this problem. I already tried to flash with OFW but still the problem remains. now my phone failed to start and i think its dead what to do? I also try with phoenix but problem still remain

can u post the jaf log ?

Tell me how can i get cfw theme and replace with other cfw theme and bro in rm-588 there are light bugs in this cfw please tell me what can i do

a theme consists of 3 files namely themepackage.skn, themepackage.mbm & themepackage.mif

to get any cfw's themes, just get the themepackage.skn file from rofs2\private\10207114\imports\

and get the themepackage.mbm & themepackage.mif files from rofs2\resource\skins\

SIR PLS MAKE A SIMPLE N CLEAN ROFS2 AND UDA file. dikkat hoti hai, na operator ka naam na battery na signal, n baki sab aap jante hi hain pls upadate of SFR ko rofs2 me paste n baki sab thik kar k dijiye i luv dis cfw but pls do something, i'll wait for ur reply

WE Dont.... You have to do it your

SIR PLS MAKE A SIMPLE N CLEAN ROFS2 AND UDA file. dikkat hoti hai, na operator ka naam na battery na signal, n baki sab aap jante hi hain pls upadate of SFR ko rofs2 me paste n baki sab thik kar k dijiye i luv dis cfw but pls do something, i'll wait for ur reply

There are tutorials availabe all around the forum search using the search box. We were also not a CFW maker since birth. We even learnt it.

Read the Rules

• Dont use uppercase for posting
  • Don't ask others to make a CFW for you

Follow the rules and Enjoy your Stay!