How to Get Your Girlfriend Back

Die2mrw007

You've been regretting it since the day you let her go. And you can't sleep another day without doing something about it. If you really love her, do not give up. Get on your feet and win your girlfriend back. To start you off the right track, here are some points and tips to keep in mind. Give her space after the break-up. The harder you push, the more she might pull away. If she says she needs some time, respect her decision. Do not call her every minute of the day. Last thing you want is to annoy her with your over-persistence, and worse, drive her into a habit of hiding from you. Do not beg or plead. This tends to scream desperation. Even if you are actually desperate to win her back, do not turn clingy. You can court her all over again with flowers, chocolates and letters. But while the gifts are bound to draw a smile, winning her back will require a more personal and sincere gesture. Show her that you are worthy of a second chance. Use the time you have spent apart since the break-up to reflect. Think back on the qualities that attracted her to you in the first place. Play up your strengths. Become the man she first fell for. Figure out what exactly went wrong with your relationship. Replay in your head the conversations, and even fights, you had. From there, you'll know what needs to be fixed. If it was something you did, ask yourself why you did it in the first place. This way, you are clear on which issues you need to come to terms with. If it was a problem with your behavior, then work on your weak spots. After you have made the necessary "fixes", arrange to meet or talk with her. You can check with her friends if they think she's ready to hear you out. Be patient. When she does agree to a conversation, humbly apologize for your wrongdoings and take responsibility for your actions. "Sorry" goes a long way. But do not stop at an apology. Convince her that your relationship deserves a do-over. Assure her that you will be a much better partner this time around. Pour your heart out. Do not, however, force the reconciliation. Show her how much you want to be with her. Let everything else fall into place. Also, do not pressure her into deciding on your future right away. Let her know of your intentions and your feelings, but assure her that you will completely respect her choice. Remember that there’s no need to focus all your energies on this quest. Have some time to yourself as well. Do what makes you feel good, may it be a new diet, a new hobby or a new look. Who knows, this might even win you extra points with her. The effective "rules of engagement" will vary with each guy and each relationship. Use the tips listed above as a guide to plotting your plan of action. Just remember that sincerity and determination are key. And of course, being mature, responsible, respectful and thoughtful always comes handy. Good luck!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One from ME :P We guys don’t care if you talk to other guys. We don’t care if you’re friends with other guys. But when you’re sitting next to us & some random guy walks into the room & you jump up & tackle him without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off! It doesn’t help if you sit there & talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we’re right there. We don’t care if a guy calls or text you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can’t wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you that you’re pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute/stunning, we freaking mean it. Don’t tell us we’re wrong! We’ll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. (Yeah, you can quote me!) Don’t be mad when we hold the door open. Instead, take advantage of the mood we’re in! Let us pay for you! Don’t “feel bad!” We enjoy doing it. It’s expected! Smile & say “thank you!” Kiss us when no one’s watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody’s looking, we’ll be even more impressed. You don’t have to get dressed up for us. If we’re going out with you in the first place, you don’t have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are & not what you are. Honestly, I think a girl looks more beautiful when she’s just in her pyjamas or my T-shirt & boxers, not all dolled up. Don’t take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don’t get angry easily. Stop using magazines & the media as your bible. Don’t talk about how hot Chris Brown, Brad Pitt or Jesse McCartney is. It’s boring, & we don’t care! You have girl friends for that. And whatever happened to the words “handsome” & “beautiful”? I’d be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with “Hey handsome!” instead of “Hey baby/stud/cutie/sexy/whatever-else-you-can-think-of!” On the other hand I’m not saying I wouldn’t like it ether! Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren’t being treated right by a guy, DON’T wait for him to change! Ditch his sorry disgrace-to-the-male-population butt & find someone who will treat you with dignity; someone who will honour your morals; someone who will make you smile when you’re at your lowest; someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes; someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel; someone who will stop what they’re doing just to look you in the eyes… and say “I love you!” … and actually mean it! Give the nice guys a chance! Every Guy who isn’t a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will understand us… Life is too short to complain about everything that comes your way. So stop & smell the roses in life because you might never have another chance to take it. So, take your time because they are all different in every way! Take chances in life. If it doesn’t work out then fine! There are always more roses to smell… :-)

Abe nitya this one is to get a gf back...

What about when we dont have one... :'(

super looooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllll

lol      lol      lol      lol  loll lol      lol      lol      lol  lolllol      lol      lol      lol  loll

lol      lol      lol      lol  lolllol      lol      lol      lol  loll

lol      lol      lol      lol  lollV

lol      lol      lol      lol  lollVlol      lol      lol      lol  lolllol      lol      lol      lol  lolllol      lol      lol      lol  loll

super looooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllll

lol      lol      lol      lol  loll lol      lol      lol      lol  lolllol      lol      lol      lol  loll

lol      lol      lol      lol  lolllol      lol      lol      lol  loll

lol      lol      lol      lol  lollV

lol      lol      lol      lol  lollVlol      lol      lol      lol  lolllol      lol      lol      lol  lolllol      lol      lol      lol  loll

fail again!