Velocity^1 - Nokia 5233 and 5230 based on C6v41.0.10

Gaurav619

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i can't find this mini qwerty ..!! :(

Its present in the original firmware from nokia. The one you got it when purchased your phone. The default firmware

This cfw is using N8 alphanumberic keypad and 4x11 qwerty landscape keyboard and as it conflicts with mini qwerty, mini qwerty has been removed from the cfw

Its present in the original firmware from nokia. The one you got it when purchased your phone. The default firmware

This cfw is using N8 alphanumberic keypad and 4x11 qwerty landscape keyboard and as it conflicts with mini qwerty, mini qwerty has been removed from the cfw

No. The ofw didn't have mini qwerty. But I found the mini qwerty when I installed swype. But using that swype mini qwerty we can't type easily. Thats why I m Asking for the mod for the mini qwerty which is provided in the newly released anna or belle devices.

No. The ofw didn't have mini qwerty. But I found the mini qwerty when I installed swype. But using that swype mini qwerty we can't type easily. Thats why I m Asking for the mod for the mini qwerty which is provided in the newly released anna or belle devices.

U cant have miniqwerty with 4*11 or 3*11 mod,Itz simply Damages the mini-qwerty!!

but how the Allure's Magic cfw has both 4*11 qwerty & mini qwerty layout ?

plz have a look:

http://forum.gizmolord.com/custom-firmware-releases/nokia-x65530580052305233-all-rm's-'allure's-magic'-n97v30-(050811)/

If you know to use NFE std Editor 0.3 , then Just extract out staticfeatures.dll file from rofs/sys/bin and paste to this cfw :)

You will get mini qwerty :)

while i am downloading the attachment,it is being downloaded as XYZ.part

I tried many times but same thing is happened.It is being downloaded as XXX.part

So plz tell me how to use this attachment.

Should I rename the downloaded file as StaticFeatures.dll ?

This is because you might be using mozilla firefox.....firefox has some issues with extensions

Just rename it to staticfeatures.dll

while i am downloading the attachment,it is being downloaded as XYZ.part

I tried many times but same thing is happened.It is being downloaded as XXX.part

So plz tell me how to use this attachment.

Should I rename the downloaded file as StaticFeatures.dll ?

do you ve any design software install lik solidedge or pro_e??!

• 5 weeks later...

@Gaurav619 : Hi. I m using this cfw. This is really awesome. But one bug is there which is very much annoying. When an incoming call is there, i can hear the ringing tone but can't see who z calling because the screen light doesn't glow automatically. After 10-15 seconds, the screen light appears or i have to unlock my phone to see the caller name. This is really annoying. Please provide a mod 4 this. Plz help me.

• 5 weeks later...

@Gaurav619 : Hi. I m using this cfw. This is really awesome. But one bug is there which is very much annoying. When an incoming call is there, i can hear the ringing tone but can't see who z calling because the screen light doesn't glow automatically. After 10-15 seconds, the screen light appears or i have to unlock my phone to see the caller name. This is really annoying. Please provide a mod 4 this. Plz help me.

Re-flash with Velocity :)

• 4 weeks later...

flashed many times with velocity,, but same problem ...and ram management is nt so gud ...after a small use, i get only 35-40 mb ram free ...;>

flashed many times with velocity,, but same problem ...and ram management is nt so gud ...after a small use, i get only 35-40 mb ram free ...;>

remove tactile feedback cenrep mod mate

• 4 weeks later...