Symbian Sn0wFlakes-N97v30-RM-625(All RMs on req)-A2DP Fixed! by tintinboss

Hi guys!

This's Tintin (tintinboss at devArt).

Being a webdev guy and all, my fascination has been in customization all along. After seeing the flurry of hard works and great release of CFWs, (tasted (!=tested) almost all of 'em :D) I felt like a selfish guy - not sharing my piece of work with you.

So here it is, this's my first CFW and I strongly believe this one is really very polished. If anyone of you feel like using it for a while, I'll think myself successfull :D...

Enough intro.

PreNotes :) :

This's not any elementary work. Rather its a well thought customization (credits to all modders out there specially Die2mrw for flawless Krystal^1 that inspired me to use N97 as core.).

This CFW won't have any more "versions". My next and last for s60v5 CFW is going to be "Linspirat" with some MAJOR new XML files and real integration inside CFW rather than edition. 60% done :)

It's of my own taste (Sn0wFlakes) and may seem distasteful to some of the lot (i really don't mind bad comments).

Whats in it (JUST THE ONES I LOOK FOR IN A CFW :) ) :

-- Stable Performance == Good battery life + stability retained after long time usage - need of frequent restarting.

-- N97v30 (is really better than c6v40 in terms of battery life (believe it or not ) :D )

-- Apple splashscreen. (Why? : Well again my own taste. I dont like to see some other guys name when MY phone starts up :P. So it's clean and non"BRANDED". Use as you please.

--Glossy swipe to unlock.

--SnowFlakes theme (Darksteel theme modded by me. It's simple and colorful. Sorry all black lovers there. Just to many of them available for you out there in the web. And BTW, i've included just one theme so you don't have to carry my taste all the time :D :D)

-- Common good apps cooked within CFW.

-- Rompatcher with installserver patch.

--No camera bugs.

--And other tiny works are to be explored by users over the time :)

-- Mediafire link :D :D

-- Few wallpapers (thanks DA).

EDIT :

--Effects : Compiled by me from some good effects like Raga and Glide (Credits to makers) and then added a little twist in AppStart_default.kml :D see yourself.

Note:Effects are somewhat heavy on the system. Use only you are ready to compromise a lil performance... 2 seconds isn't that much sometimes :D lol

AND I DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK TECHNICALLY GORGEOUS BY ADDING ALL THOSE MODS LIST WHICH YOU DONT NEED TO READ EVERYTIME CHOOSING A CFW. (See the credits list).

Installation Notes:

--Nothing new here..

--Use provided UDA.

--Use v50 core for RM-625 by binh24

--Format memory card from within phone before you give it a go.

--Hard reset phone after flashing (*#7370# and pass:12345 by default).

Thats it.

Tips :

TO INSTALL ANY QT  : Well though there's a lot qt fixes around, they seem to have conflicts with SmartInstaller. Here's a fix to install official QT in CFW:

1.Install Maximum Python (google it or find in m9)

2. Ignor errors.

3. Install QT (any).

4.Ignor errors :D :D

Works every time.

Install OPERA MINI in C:\ Drive (wont crash :))

Credits :

PNHT Team, Die2mrw007, binh24,mara ,CODeRUS, dan-av , Szakalit ,Doctorly and all good modder friends :)

DOWNLOAD :

ONLY for RM625 at this moment

Sn0wFlakes Lite (without message reader and vcommand files / no BT Headset support )

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ao0cx4lj2eqbkx

Sn0wFlakes BT Headset Fixed! + Message Reader (Tested with Nokia BH-503 on RM-625 )

http://www.mediafire.com/?k5146rdw2zm4x2x

post-289-138186150926_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150932_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150937_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150941_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150945_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150951_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150957_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150961_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150964_thumb.jpg

post-289-138186150968_thumb.jpg

Nice work mate...

+1 for u...

I would surely try your cfw if it wasn't based on n97 port, coz it has bt headset bugs...

Anyways, congo for your first cfw n welcome to gizmolord.. :)

Thanks a lott buddy  :) I've already fixed BT headset issue for my next CFW. I'll implement that on this one tomrw. Nd btw A2DP issue is actually from Binh24's core files not ROFS2 (whether or not N97).And it wasn't fixed through ROFS2 edits for C6v40 or N97v30 bcoz some files were not being replaced by the ROFS2...

Anyways better to up something really working before explaining  8->(need RTM testers hehe).

This is just awesome...The description for your cfw is really funny and interesting to read upon :)

+2 :)

Welcome to GizmoLord forum mate...

Cheers for your 1st cfw... I wish you all success !!!

Nice work mate...

+1 for u...

I would surely try your cfw if it wasn't based on n97 port, coz it has bt headset bugs...

Anyways, congo for your first cfw n welcome to gizmolord.. :)

It is fixed...watch the topic title :)