[ROMS] Pantech Burst Custom Roms

CrackUC

my Pantech burst P9070 WiFi doesn't find my Wireless router! even not any wireless hotspot in range! before install your custom rom had same problem. When I bought the phone android gingerbreas was on it and had no problem. after upgrade problems show up. what should I do?

I'm 99% sure u did something attn1 kernel or u are noob and blaming everything on Custom rom . The rom is fully functional . Its all pantech's fault that  first time it needs to be re flashed till u stop getting this crashed , that crashed . But rom has no issues /

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 99% sure u did something attn1 kernel or u are noob and blaming everything on Custom rom . The rom is fully functional . Its all pantech's fault that  first time it needs to be re flashed till u stop getting this crashed , that crashed . But rom has no issues /

Dear CrackUC, Please don't misundrestand me. I noted that before I install your ROM my phone with ICS had that problem.  but when I bought it Android 2.3.5 was on it with no problem. just after upgrade to ICS problem shows up. I thought your ROM might fix it but not.

anyway I done gingerbread and now phone is fully functional.

Dear CrackUC, Please don't misundrestand me. I noted that before I install your ROM my phone with ICS had that problem.  but when I bought it Android 2.3.5 was on it with no problem. just after upgrade to ICS problem shows up. I thought your ROM might fix it but not.

anyway I done gingerbread and now phone is fully functional.

but this thing is with you only o.O ? None reported yet that Stock ICS and my ROM has wifi issue o.O ?

but this thing is with you only o.O ? None reported yet that Stock ICS and my ROM has wifi issue o.O ?

i can speak persian only

but

?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? Wifi ?? ?????? ???? 4 ?? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ???. ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? Wifi ?? ??????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ???? ?? Wifi ??????? ???. ???? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? Wifi ??????? ????. ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????. ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????????? ???? ????? ? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?? ?????? ??????? ???? ?? ???.

1. ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????.

2. ?? ?? ???? ?????? Wifix manager ?? ???? ???? ? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ????? Install Wifix ???? ???? ? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???.

3. ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? Dialpad ???? ? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????:

#94349#*

4. ???? ??????? ???? ?? Dial ?? ????? ? ??? ???? ?? ????? Wifix engaged ?????? ???. ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? Wifi ??? ???? ??? ? ??? ?? ???.

???????? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???.

1-you download Wifix manager and open apps

2-Install Wifix

3-in Dialpad #94349#*

4-show Wifix engaged

5-now work wifi

Bro, I flashed stock rom from Wajeeh in a friends set and weirdly it booted into safe mode.  I have captured some screen shot of it....  Nothing was working except contacts, drop down menu,  settings, manage application and other toggles. Everything was butter smooth...  None application was showing, even drawer was not opening.

Does burst have any type of light sensor :o cause screen brightness was automatically changing like in Nokia 5200.(according to surrounding)

My question is,

Do U know how that was toggled. / How to boot into safe mode again.??  I wanna do some research :P

Bro, I flashed stock rom from Wajeeh in a friends set and weirdly it booted into safe mode.  I have captured some screen shot of it....  Nothing was working except contacts, drop down menu,  settings, manage application and other toggles. Everything was butter smooth...  None application was showing, even drawer was not opening.

Does burst have any type of light sensor :o cause screen brightness was automatically changing like in Nokia 5200.(according to surrounding)

My question is,

Do U know how that was toggled. / How to boot into safe mode again.??  I wanna do some research :P

I don't know what safe mode is :P  . And burst i don't know has a light sensor or not bro :/ Maybe it has i think . Not sure .

All stock languages are in it . If I build the new update will include extra langs . BTW CM10 is stable :D

yesterday i installed Gizmolord v4.0 RC7 but i found only 3 language and there is no chinese

there is no doubt that CM10 is stable for many other people

but for me in china there is a roaming problem and even the developer dont know how to fix it now

so if there a chinese verson of Gizmolord v4.0 RC7 i will change to Gizmolord

yesterday i installed Gizmolord v4.0 RC7 but i found only 3 language and there is no chinese

there is no doubt that CM10 is stable for many other people

but for me in china there is a roaming problem and even the developer dont know how to fix it now

so if there a chinese verson of Gizmolord v4.0 RC7 i will change to Gizmolord

for currently I have no plans for updating the roms . But you can add yourself surely . There was some guy who himself repacked framework-res.apk to include his country's language .

for currently I have no plans for updating the roms . But you can add yourself surely . There was some guy who himself repacked framework-res.apk to include his country's language .

i got a chinese update zip? but when i install it in recovery it failed

i don't know whether if i did it in the right way

would have a look at the zip for me and show me the steps in detail?

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=83447&uk=1764231089

here u can download the zip

i got a chinese update zip? but when i install it in recovery it failed

i don't know whether if i did it in the right way

would have a look at the zip for me and show me the steps in detail?

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=83447&uk=1764231089

here u can download the zip

I don't know from where you fetched the link :/ I can't comment anything on that . You check this framework-res.apk and settings.apk in Stock ICS / Stock ICS based rom , This might be having chinese .

I can not download this roms

Cyanogenmod10 (CM10)

AOKP JB 4.12

Paranoid JB

If possible, could you put in place to upload

Thank

why can't you download ? Whats the error ? Or what problem you are facing ?

ICS = Gizmolord

JB = CM10/AOKP/PA ( All are good in their own ways . )

Is the procedure to install every ROM different? As in Gizmolord 4.0 we have to -

-place the zip in root of your SD card .

-Boot into recovery.

-Go to Mounts and storage and select format /system

-select install zip from SD card .

-select the zip.

-Wipe data/factory Reset

-Clear dalvik cache

-mount /system from mounts and storage.

And in CM10 we have to

-Boot into CWM Recovery

-Clear Wipe Data / Factory reset and clear dalvik cache from advance menu .

-Install from SD/EXT-Sd ( Where you put simply select that one)

-Choose zip and confirm action .

-Reboot .

Do I need to Go to Mounts and storage and select format /system and mount /system from mounts and storage while installing CM10 also? Is it necessary step while installing any ROM?

Is the procedure to install every ROM different? As in Gizmolord 4.0 we have to -

-place the zip in root of your SD card .

-Boot into recovery.

-Go to Mounts and storage and select format /system

-select install zip from SD card .

-select the zip.

-Wipe data/factory Reset

-Clear dalvik cache

-mount /system from mounts and storage.

And in CM10 we have to

-Boot into CWM Recovery

-Clear Wipe Data / Factory reset and clear dalvik cache from advance menu .

-Install from SD/EXT-Sd ( Where you put simply select that one)

-Choose zip and confirm action .

-Reboot .

Do I need to Go to Mounts and storage and select format /system and mount /system from mounts and storage while installing CM10 also? Is it necessary step while installing any ROM?

Hi, 

Actually flashing rom means like u are installing new windows in c:/ drive of ur pc.  If u won't clear old window file that is system in android things can be collided so dev has asked u to clear ur previous one by formating system. And then flashing...

Unlike other zips such as any software or system app, which could be directly flashed by cleaning cache and dalvik cache...

Hi, 

Actually flashing rom means like u are installing new windows in c:/ drive of ur pc.  If u won't clear old window file that is system in android things can be collided so dev has asked u to clear ur previous one by formating system. And then flashing...

Unlike other zips such as any software or system app, which could be directly flashed by cleaning cache and dalvik cache...

Do I need to go to Mounts and storage and select format /system and  mount /system from mounts and mount /system from mounts and storage every time when I want to install any custom ROM again?

Do I need to go to Mounts and storage and select format /system and  mount /system from mounts and mount /system from mounts and storage every time when I want to install any custom ROM again?

For Stock ICS ,yes you need as it leaves few things behind always . But for flashing customs the procedure is always same 99% . You can format or don't , its up to your wish but its always recommended to do as its called a clean install than only . Else you might face errors . And no one will be responsible for that :D