GingerDust v2 Beta |RM625|RM588|RM559|RM356|- |5233|5230|X6|5800|

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. camer n its fixed 2. auto lock problem. sometimes locked to fast n sometimes unlock 2times, slide lock n phone lock 3. music player didn't refresh, and mp3 not found in alarm ringtones. 4. when download a big file to memory card, always showing error, can't write file. and when moving too. 5. batery not good. 6. RAM to small and make phone rebott or no respon/ hang. 7. when finish used usb, always showing error, z memory full. before flashing, i was hard reset phone and reformat memory card. give me a solution for all that bugs....  thanks...

1. camer n its fixed

2. auto lock problem. sometimes locked to fast n sometimes unlock 2times, slide lock n phone lock

3. music player didn't refresh, and mp3 not found in alarm ringtones.

4. when download a big file to memory card, always showing error, can't write file. and when moving too.

5. batery not good.

6. RAM to small and make phone rebott or no respon/ hang.

7. when finish used usb, always showing error, z memory full.

before flashing, i was hard reset phone and reformat memory card. give me a solution for all that bugs....  thanks...

You have to uninstall slide to unlock and belle top bar and anything extra it came with. The camera is fixed and the phone is very fast. Battery is good, just uninstall anything extra like facebook or music players.

Thanks for this cfw. I have been using it for 1 day. It runs faster than my previous cfw after I removed belle topbar. The slider to lock/unlock should be fixed though 'coz it gets annoying sometimes you have to slide 2x to lock it.  ~X( However, I just use Easy Keylock to resolved that issue. And oh, adding playlist from memory card in music player doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...