GingerDust v2 Beta |RM625|RM588|RM559|RM356|- |5233|5230|X6|5800|

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what tested the 5800 v60 version. it contains many bugs camera not working ram getting down to 35-40 with no usage slide unlock keeps on opening the light after keypad lock. sometimes toch screen not responsive and hangs alot web browser cannot open big sites like forums. brothersoft mobile version. force shutting down of web browser ........plz fix all this bugs and others which i didn`t notice... thnx i need a clean version of GDv2 thank u.

what tested the 5800 v60 version. it contains many bugs

camera not working

ram getting down to 35-40 with no usage

slide unlock keeps on opening the light after keypad lock.

sometimes toch screen not responsive

and hangs alot

web browser cannot open big sites like forums. brothersoft mobile version. force shutting down of web browser

........plz fix all this bugs and others which i didn`t notice... thnx i need a clean version of GDv2 thank u.

thanks for reporting. a major update is needed......

i am using GDv2 for 3 days now in 5800 n my phone is running smoothly except few bugs like camera app, slide unlock, and in installation of apps.. i am getting free ram of about 46-47 mb & phone didnt hanged or restarted a single time. :cool: +5 for this cfw. :-bd :-bd :-bd=D> =D> hoping the update will be released soon.. :-w :-w :cool: