New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

I have flashed my Nokia 5233 mobile with this cfw, but after that the network and battery information is not visible. So I installed the Belle Topbarv3.0 Beta. Now the battery and network signal info in visible. But the Belle top bar is frequently hiding(Whenever I got any call or missed call or else without any reason) after sometime,  and every time I have to exit that application and again open it. How to solve this problem ????

I have flashed my Nokia 5233 mobile with this cfw, but after that the network and battery information is not visible. So I installed the Belle Topbarv3.0 Beta. Now the battery and network signal info in visible. But the Belle top bar is frequently hiding(Whenever I got any call or missed call or else without any reason) after sometime,  and every time I have to exit that application and again open it. How to solve this problem ????

use belle topbar v 2.1 or 2.3...belle top bar v3 has bugs...i tried v 3...i also faced the problems...u plz manually install v2.1 or 2.3...and its a transparent screen..so after install exit the top bar and download your desire skin and put those .mif and .txt files to C:/Data/Belle_Topbar/default and restart ur phone..otherwise u get double text on topbar....and wait for belle topbar v3 without bugs..and now its belle topbar beta v3..... :grin:

hey iam getting error for rm-625 5233 please give solution --------------------------- JAF.exe - Application Error --------------------------- The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occurred in the application at location 0x005921d6. a --------------------------- click ok to terminate program OK  ---------------------------

hey iam getting error for rm-625 5233 please give solution

---------------------------

JAF.exe - Application Error

The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occurred in the application at location 0x005921d6.

a

click ok to terminate program OK 

use jaf 1.98.62........

use belle topbar v 2.1 or 2.3...belle top bar v3 has bugs...i tried v 3...i also faced the problems...u plz manually install v2.1 or 2.3...and its a transparent screen..so after install exit the top bar and download your desire skin and put those .mif and .txt files to C:/Data/Belle_Topbar/default and restart ur phone..otherwise u get double text on topbar....and wait for belle topbar v3 without bugs..and now its belle topbar beta v3..... :grin:

The problem is fixed with the top bar v2.1. Thanq.....

But how to fix to the light problem ? I cant control the brightness of the screen from the settings option. But the LightCtrl application is having a problem. Even though I minimized the brightness, the brightness is not decreased. How to fix this brightness problem ? Lot of battery is wasted due to this

use jaf 1.98.62........

hey iam getting error for rm-625 5233 please give solution

JAF.exe - Application Error

The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occurred in the application at location 0x005921d6.

a

click ok to terminate program OK 

i have this version of jaf only.

The problem is fixed with the top bar v2.1. Thanq.....

But how to fix to the light problem ? I cant control the brightness of the screen from the settings option. But the LightCtrl application is having a problem. Even though I minimized the brightness, the brightness is not decreased. How to fix this brightness problem ? Lot of battery is wasted due to this

in light cntrl app............ go to option<<exit than u can use ur brightness settings from settings..........

so problem not solved..........:-/

when i first time downloaded ur cfw i thought u supplied wrong uda file so i flashed with an empty uda file which was present in core files that time jaf didnt show any error when it flashed my phone booted showed boot screen and turn off but when i used ur uda file( 4mb ) jaf shows this error???

what could be problem

when i first time downloaded ur cfw i thought u supplied wrong uda file so i flashed with an empty uda file which was present in core files that time jaf didnt show any error when it flashed my phone booted showed boot screen and turn off but when i used ur uda file( 4mb ) jaf shows this error???

what could be problem

dunno use nokia cooker and extract all files from our uda and put to ur bank uda......... than try again............

u have to exit from option not the using of right exit button........... u have to use left option button than exit ................. if not working than use kill me to kill that process......

I closed the app form the left option button only (i.e., Exit) and even though I checked the kill me app to see whether the Light cntrl app is still running, but the app is closed. But now after going through the phone setting option, the display brightness is not decreasing, even though I kept that brightness to utmost minimum

I closed the app form the left option button only (i.e., Exit) and even though I checked the kill me app to see whether the Light cntrl app is still running, but the app is closed. But now after going through the phone setting option, the display brightness is not decreasing, even though I kept that brightness to utmost minimum

restart than set brightness again..........