New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

THX.... update 0.7 Coming Soon

thnx budy....now my phone is ok..but i still not get flipfront..but its ok..i dont need....one thing i want to know ..why network signal not show 3G or 3.5G within my phone is in 3G network...even i select the UMTS mode. if this not in this cfw plz include it in update 0.7.....and again thnx  :thumbs_up:

thnx budy....now my phone is ok..but i still not get flipfront..but its ok..i dont need....one thing i want to know ..why network signal not show 3G or 3.5G within my phone is in 3G network...even i select the UMTS mode. if this not in this cfw plz include it in update 0.7.....and again thnx  :thumbs_up:

itz depend on belle topbar skin.........

hello i hv downloaded belle version rofs and uda for 5233 rm-625 from google docs through ur link but i did not find suitable version of core , therefore if u can  immediately provide core files v50.1.001 for 5233 ( before giving links please chech if it is working ) thnx in advance

hello i hv downloaded belle version rofs and uda for 5233 rm-625 from google docs through ur link but i did not find suitable version of core , therefore if u can  immediately provide core files v50.1.001 for 5233 ( before giving links please chech if it is working )

thnx in advance

itz already posted... check tht...

my phone working fine....when u update for v 0.7 plz add gif image enable HS..i dont know its possible or not...and one thing i want to tell you when i flash my phone 1st time i get menu icon in portrait view normal size, but now after re-flash i got small size icon in that view, but in landscape view icon size is normal...i tried everything..but got nothing...i saw that 1st time i got normal size icon,the 2nd time(re-flash) got small size,never got the normal size(only portrait view).it was happened before on symbian anna and skyfire belle also....i dont know what is the problem? ~X(... thx  :):grin: 

my phone working fine....when u update for v 0.7 plz add gif image enable HS..i dont know its possible or not...and one thing i want to tell you when i flash my phone 1st time i get menu icon in portrait view normal size, but now after re-flash i got small size icon in that view, but in landscape view icon size is normal...i tried everything..but got nothing...i saw that 1st time i got normal size icon,the 2nd time(re-flash) got small size,never got the normal size(only portrait view).it was happened before on symbian anna and skyfire belle also....i dont know what is the problem? ~X(... thx  :):grin: 

bcz of remaining old files.....

itz already posted... check tht...

sir please provide me direct link to core v50.1.001 for 5233 rm 625 and i want to know why does core file package does not contain rofs3 file.

and please check my flashing method

first i collect core files and rofs+uda files in folder RM-625 , put RM-625 folder in C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products

then i open jaf

uncheck CRT 308

Manual Flash , Dead Usb and Normal Mode checked

and now check Use INI , now selects my phone 5233 RM-625 from box appeared and then click flash then clicks yes and starts my phone then flashing starts and its done.

i want to know where is error.

also want to know which uda file should be used the one in core files or one with rofs file.

also i have nokia belle cfw v51.1.002 on my 5233 is this conflicting while flashing bcoz ur cfw version is v50.1.001

please help me i really want to use ur cfw

it will be greatful on ur part..

sir please provide me direct link to core v50.1.001 for 5233 rm 625 and i want to know why does core file package does not contain rofs3 file.

and please check my flashing method

first i collect core files and rofs+uda files in folder RM-625 , put RM-625 folder in C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products

then i open jaf

uncheck CRT 308

Manual Flash , Dead Usb and Normal Mode checked

and now check Use INI , now selects my phone 5233 RM-625 from box appeared and then click flash then clicks yes and starts my phone then flashing starts and its done.

i want to know where is error.

also want to know which uda file should be used the one in core files or one with rofs file.

also i have nokia belle cfw v51.1.002 on my 5233 is this conflicting while flashing bcoz ur cfw version is v50.1.001

please help me i really want to use ur cfw

it will be greatful on ur part..

don't tick use ini and normal mode u have to select file manually................

use uda which is provided by Rofs........... and check core version it doesn't matter which version of rofs2 u use............ check is core is the same version to ur phone or upper version to phone u have.........

don't tick use ini and normal mode u have to select file manually................

use uda which is provided by Rofs........... and check core version it doesn't matter which version of rofs2 u use............ check is core is the same version to ur phone or upper version to phone u have.........

i dont get what u tried to say :-/ :-/ :-/