New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

bud

dunno maybe problem with ur operating system....

buddy i got it working i used RM-625_51.1.002_prd.core.C0r intead of RM-625_50.1.001_prd.core.C0r which iwas using earlier. :-bd

the cfw is great and +1 for it

but there are some bugs in it

i will be there with those bugs soon and if u can please help me resolving it thnx......

budbuddy i got it working i used RM-625_51.1.002_prd.core.C0r intead of RM-625_50.1.001_prd.core.C0r which iwas using earlier. :-bd

i will be there with those bugs soon and if u can please help me resolving it thnx......

yes buddy u'll surely get help. Also ur report wud help the team to resolve the bugs in the update that is coming.

budbuddy i got it working i used RM-625_51.1.002_prd.core.C0r intead of RM-625_50.1.001_prd.core.C0r which iwas using earlier. :-bd

thnx and tell ur bugs we are happy to help............

yes buddy u'll surely get help. Also ur report wud help the team to resolve the bugs in the update that is coming.

thnx and tell ur bugs we are happy to help............

so there is my home work iam slow at typing so these are scanned report which i prepared i hope you'll give solution of all these bugs so that i can edit rofs2 file...

so there is my home work iam slow at typing so these are scanned report which i prepared i hope you'll give solution of all these bugs so that i can edit rofs2 file...

even without these bugs ur cfw is great " if u didnt understand any thing in my report iam here only "

i hope i get will solution as early as possible..........

and thnx in advance :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

@ Zubair... All The things tht u listed r MODS... not Bugs... The SFR have this Things...which Others dont have.... Some are bugs.... Like u said: Ovi music removed..  .. But actually itz in ..not removed.. Will be fixed in next update... and LightCtrl app Prob will also fixed in next update.. :D ThX for ur suggestions... :)

@ Zubair...

All The things tht u listed r MODS... not Bugs...

The SFR have this Things...which Others dont have....

Some are bugs.... Like u said: Ovi music removed..  .. But actually itz in ..not removed.. Will be fixed in next update...

and LightCtrl app Prob will also fixed in next update.. :D

ThX for ur suggestions... :)

ok i accepts some are mods and i am obliged that u accepted it but what i posted as bugs i would need help in removing from this cfw

iam not like that i will remove skyfire name from this cfw insert my logos , icons  , and post a new cfw

i wanted to mod it for my personal use

and i wanted to use this cfw only b'coz i found smthing new and smthing creative here

ovi and brightness one bugs u guys are doin but i will be thankful if i get solution for what i posted as bugs...... :-bd :-bd

ok i accepts some are mods and i am obliged that u accepted it but what i posted as bugs i would need help in removing from this cfw

iam not like that i will remove skyfire name from this cfw insert my logos , icons  , and post a new cfw

and i wanted to use this cfw only b'coz i found smthing new and smthing creative here

ovi and brightness one bugs u guys are doin but i will be thankful if i get solution for what i posted as bugs...... :-bd :-bd

is some one answering me????????????? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Can u Just Short Out List here... Pls....

Can u Just Short Out List here... Pls....

i want original top bar instead of belle top bar

from file manager want to remove D: , Z:

, hidden file and folders and it shd be able to send .sisx , .sis and all other protected objects

when i left menu it should resume from there where i left instead of from top of menu

at last how can i make in built brightness tool work

uneeded apps i will remove my self

i want original top bar instead of belle top bar

from file manager want to remove D: , Z:

, hidden file and folders and it shd be able to send .sisx , .sis and all other protected objects

when i left menu it should resume from there where i left instead of from top of menu

at last how can i make in built brightness tool work

uneeded apps i will remove my self

Which Topbar?? Indicators???

For File manager.... Use Old File manager mods...Search the forum...

Use X-plore...

Change Matrixmenu file from rofs2 from any other CFW

I will make it Work back again.. :)

topbars> which contains network and battry in sky fire for 5233 i hv to use "belle topbar.sis" to view network and battry i want it as it is in ofw

and how can i change " Change Matrixmenu file from rofs2 from any other CFW " which folder or file in rofs 2 i need to serch  :) :)

check Faq 3 All indicator Faq................

just search on matrixmenudata.xml using windows search........................

private\200113DD\content