best android phone under 20k

Getting Google Nexus will be good as u will be getting regular updates from Google. iPhone 3GS too is available at 15k at ebay (it runs the latest iOS 5.1)...An iPhone can still beat other phones at same range. LG Optimus L7 too is a good choice if u prefer large screen and good camera quality.

Sorry, I meant Samsung Galaxy Nexus!! :rofl: Then which is Galaxy Nexus? Another phone? :-/

This product by Samsung is an exception :P

you cant really term it as Samsung product coz the design UI, components, config, standard elements are all provided by Google as a Tender notice to Samsung. In simple terms, Google doesnt have manufacturing unit themselves and hence they give contract to Mobile Companies to make specified exclusive device for them. Also the marketing for Nexus isnt done by Samsung but the Google Inc themselves. It is as perfect as saying a Google device rather Samsung device.

This product by Samsung is an exception :P

you cant really term it as Samsung product coz the design UI, components, config, standard elements are all provided by Google as a Tender notice to Samsung. In simple terms, Google doesnt have manufacturing unit themselves and hence they give contract to Mobile Companies to make specified exclusive device for them. Also the marketing for Nexus isnt done by Samsung but the Google Inc themselves. It is as perfect as saying a Google device rather Samsung device.

Thanks for the info!! +1 \m/

Guys, dont ever suggest Xperia Sola...thse phones dont have external memory slot and the internal memory is too low for android :P

Oops sorry i did'nt knew that anyway thanks for the info die +1 :).... I suggested sola only because it has some unique features like 'floating touch ' - in which you dont actually have to really touch the phone's screen to interact with it - you just have to hover your finger in front of the screen without actually touching it ;)

Oops sorry i did'nt knew that anyway thanks for the info die +1 :).... I suggested sola only because it has some unique features like 'floating touch ' - in which you dont actually have to really touch the phone's screen to interact with it - you just have to hover your finger in front of the screen without actually touching it ;)

yeah its a good device...just the memory storage in it is disappointing. It will be like u have Ice Cream Factory but you cant taste it :troll: