[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thanks for the beta test mate :)

the first bug u told is something weird..i am not getting any idea why is it happening.. "the krystal^2" thing

I didnt installed 3D photo browser in beta release..though you can find it in photos menu

Sorry, actually I deleted Sip Viop calling function as I think majority doesnt need this. (I will include it now as 3G services would become cheaper here in India)

fmobi bug u mentioned is actually not a bug...see the official site of fmobi, there the author has mentioned the solution for this. you will need to uninstall QT webkit and some other packages and need to re-install it.. (refer to the official website for exact details)

yeah, I noticed this battery drain issue....will try to fix it for sure

+5 for this detailed review mate :)

EUREKA GOT IT RIGHT

Successful Calling from Internet Calling option, No neep do Install Any third Party APP.

(Requires 3G Or WiFi not working with GPRS)

Installed Fmobi 2.01 from Nokia Store Successfully.

Pliz Add Belle Navibar and use the Photon C6-05 theme and remove all other themes in Krystal 2 ..

Belle navibar is buggy and not compatible with different languages. also you will face many issues in various apps

It cant be integrated due to these reasons. You can always integrate it as your own :)

And there is only 2 themes i provided with Krystal^1..the one is Krystal steel and the other is N-series theme modified by me.

I cant remove Krystal Steel theme as I like it the most. I will optimize it better to not consume much RAM

hey ankursmooth....wht do u mean by ths? :s

you asked for theme

i asked it from die ..

die gave me the theme

now i should have  pressed the +1 button(green arrow) as he gave the theme but actually i didnt need the theme

so i said if you ll give me +1 on spg

i ll give him+1 here

but now u are here so you can give him +1 directly

@die  he had to register here to ddownload the theme as i gave attatchment link :P

you asked for theme

i asked it from die ..

die gave me the theme

now i should have  pressed the +1 button(green arrow) as he gave the theme but actually i didnt need the theme

so i said if you ll give me +1 on spg

i ll give him+1 here

but now u are here so you can give him +1 directly

@die  he had to register here to ddownload the theme as i gave attatchment link :P

Lolzzz

no problem bro....i gve +1 to u both....:)