Porting Smart Dialler & Smart Features From C6/N97 To OFW Like X6,5800,5233,5230

pavan061994

make it min 3 mb ram in case for c6

secondly,

just found some time before sleeping.  and want to say that I won't be a active participant in this project due to my exams.  Hope you understand guys.  Will join you guys in the end of march or beginning of april fully.  Until then I will just have a look @ your project stat once in a day.  If you require any help, then pm me.  Hope our previous project success continues over here too:)

tip:  vizhigal, a member of this forum,  gave a tool called img check which is very useful to check for the dependencies of the file.  Use that tool to find the dependencies of phoneui.exe of c6 port.  They should give a good hint on what files give smart dialer.  Ok guys.  bidding leaving for today.  :)

ya...i may understand......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOr 5800 ofw phoneui.exe          Dependency  avkon.dll            Available                                  Dependency  euser.dll            Missing                                    Dependency  cone.dll              Missing                                    Dependency  apparc.dll            Missing                                    Dependency  eikcore.dll          Available                                  Dependency  bafl.dll              Missing                                    Dependency  eikcoctl.dll          Available                                  Dependency  ws32.dll              Missing                                    Dependency  apgrfx.dll            Missing                                    Dependency  phoneuiview.dll      Available                                  Dependency  phoneuicontrol.dll    Available                                  Dependency  phoneuiutils.dll      Available                                  Dependency  featmgr.dll          Missing                                    Dependency  drtaeabi.dll          Missing                                    Dependency  scppnwdl.dll          Missing Will shortly post for c6 fw too

FOr 5800 ofw

phoneui.exe          Dependency  avkon.dll            Available           

Dependency  euser.dll            Missing             

Dependency  cone.dll              Missing             

Dependency  apparc.dll            Missing             

Dependency  eikcore.dll          Available           

Dependency  bafl.dll              Missing             

Dependency  eikcoctl.dll          Available           

Dependency  ws32.dll              Missing             

Dependency  apgrfx.dll            Missing             

Dependency  phoneuiview.dll      Available           

Dependency  phoneuicontrol.dll    Available