Porting Smart Dialler & Smart Features From C6/N97 To OFW Like X6,5800,5233,5230

pavan061994

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2764.0;attach=6101;image

Porting Smart Dialler & Smart Features From C6/N97 To OFW Like X6,5800,5233,5230

After Completion of Belle HS Project.........I initiated this.......

If C6/N97 CFW can be made to PORT on OFW................Then We Should be able to port Some features To our Ones

=====================================================================================================================

..............................All Modders Are Highly Invited .............................

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion would be a little bit opposite and I think that would be more easy..........

i.e. solving RAM issues on c6 firmware and also remove some useless c6 features which consumes RAM.....

I think this would be more better...Rest ur choice.........................

thanks for suggestion......but ofw ram mgmt is always better than ports....

ya....but c6 based hs takes min.1.6 mb of ram...

make it min 3 mb ram in case for c6

secondly,

just found some time before sleeping.  and want to say that I won't be a active participant in this project due to my exams.  Hope you understand guys.  Will join you guys in the end of march or beginning of april fully.  Until then I will just have a look @ your project stat once in a day.  If you require any help, then pm me.  Hope our previous project success continues over here too:)

tip:  vizhigal, a member of this forum,  gave a tool called img check which is very useful to check for the dependencies of the file.  Use that tool to find the dependencies of phoneui.exe of c6 port.  They should give a good hint on what files give smart dialer.  Ok guys.  bidding leaving for today.  :)