Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not working in nokia 5230 with velocity^2 cwf , even it is having integrated QT and by first method there is no change in destop uid, and second method always unsuscess plz help can any one do it for nokia 5230 rm 588 with 50 mb free ram hs as default

Make sure you are trying this mod with belle shell v1.00.  This mod is not compatible with belle shell v1.05.  If you are using belle shell v1.00 , then try out the AIO pack 2.  It is much easier to cook the mod that way

i am trying to to put aio2 pack in my sfr cfw's rofs2 but the file size extend with 24 mb, what do i do???

SFR's rofs2 file size is only 110mb and its saying to have 120 mb+ size in rofs2??

what do i do?

try to remove unwanted apps via nokia firmware cleaner........... and remove wallpaper from data\skyfire........

try to remove unwanted apps via nokia firmware cleaner........... and remove wallpaper from data\skyfire........

i am trying to delete apps from nokia cleaner but rofs2 folder of any cfw its not showing any applications, i dnt know why is it so?

i have viewed videos for using Nokia cleaner and have read many tutorials but its not working? can i use 40-45mb aio file in my 110mb of rofs2 file??

i am trying to delete apps from nokia cleaner but rofs2 folder of any cfw its not showing any applications, i dnt know why is it so?

i have viewed videos for using Nokia cleaner and have read many tutorials but its not working? can i use 40-45mb aio file in my 110mb of rofs2 file??

i think no........... if file size go max size of partition ur phone can be brick............. try on another cfw or ofw which have sapce ........

i think no........... if file size go max size of partition ur phone can be brick............. try on another cfw or ofw which have sapce ........

i have tried it in 2-3 cfw but same prob. they all are 110mb in size, n i am not a newbie that i am doing any thing wrong. is there any video how to do dis?? pls help.. i want that belle hs in my phone..