Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

i have tried it in 2-3 cfw but same prob. they all are 110mb in size, n i am not a newbie that i am doing any thing wrong. is there any video how to do dis?? pls help.. i want that belle hs in my phone..

try on ofw and remove all useless apps via nokia firmware editor........... the best way to get free space....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

TUTORIAL

Download the package from links given below. Then,

For people using ofw structure rofs2 (i.e. those who have 45-50 mb total size of their rofs2)

• put rofs2 files in your rofs2
  • Add your Belleshell.sis in pnht/c/ folder of your rofs2 and repack.
  • Then put open rofs3 and put rofs3 content in rofs3 and pack.
  • Flash with tick factory reset.

For people using repartioned structure rofs2 (i.e. those who have > 120 mb as total size of their rofs2)

• put rofs2 files from the package in your rofs2
  • Add your Belleshell.sis in pnht/c/ folder of your rofs2
  • Then put rofs3 content in your rofs2 and pack your rofs2.
  • Flash with tick factory reset.

Method-1 :

Steps to set Belle Shell HS as default without Flashing UDA and without including QT in ROFS2

New and updated User Guide (by shivam94 with ankursmooth's tips)

1) Install QT Package, BelleShell, Dialer Pad , jbtaskman (tick autostart option during installation) on C:/ drive of your phone.

2) Open Jbtaskman app,  go to options, settings, program settings, and put cross against following options:

Show info panel

show menu

show desktop

show UID

show hidden apps

close w\o confirmation and press ok.

3) Again in jbtaskman, go to settings, key menu settings, and change the settings to screenshot1 shown below

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2764.0;attach=6021;image

4) Then go to ext settings of jbstask, and under Desktop UID change to 0x200393ce.

5) Now you should see all processes running in jbtask main window. Now click on Homescreen process, click on options, program rules and put cross across autostart on boot, Kill On Startup Save changes.  Now similarly click on menu process in jbtask main window and put cross across kill after boot.

6) Run belle shell on your phone. Now go to jbak taskman, select belle shell, go to options, settings,program rules and set to autostart.

7) Save changes and shut down your phone.

8) Extract Rofs2 by using NFEstd 0.3 Tool or Nokia Cooker (Recommended).

9) Download Replacehs app from Attachment. Extract the app via extsis and add to rofs2.

• Open  Starter_Arm.rsc using Resedit  and Edit the line "Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe" to your directory link you noted above in step 2 i.e. "z:\sys\bin\repla.exe". Click on options menu of resedit and save changes.
10) Open  Starter_non_critical.rsc using Resedit  and Edit the line "Z:\sys\bin\vcommandmanager.exe" TO "Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe".Click on options menu of resedit

and save changes.

11) Repack rofs2 and flash phone WITHOUT UDA.

12) Now your phone will start with belle shell as default hs and without any network problem. now pressing menu key will show list of all installed apps on your phone. Also red key working successfully

NOTE:

• Give your phone 2 minutes to load properly.  Don't open any app until then.
  • disable killme killing on autostart.
  • DON'T use *#7370#
  • after installing any app, the menu of belle shell does not refresh automatically, for that, go to  belle shell main screen and press the 1st button from right(i.e icon to right of dialer icon) and press exit belle shell. Then belle shell will automatically restart and with updated menu.
  • You can use all qt apps simultaneously without any problems.

• To get more ram at startup. See my post:

7. To go back to default hs, use jbtaskman and terminate Belle Shell. Then Press Menu key and run homescreen(ailaunch.exe) Process.You will get back default hs.

8. Any doubts, pls reply at this thread.(credits to ankursmooth for recommending change)

For FAQ see here:

1) After installing app, menu doesnot update?

Ans:- For that long press middle button to show open apps,

Then long press on belle shell app icon , then you will get 2 options, 1.open, 2.exit.  Press exit.  The belle shell will close but automatically restart with menu updated.

2) Is there need to install dial pad ?

Ans:- Yes.  Without installing this .sis, dialer not opening via belle hs

3)Can I use *#7370# to reformat my phone?

Ans:- Then U have to Integrate QT and Belleshell hs into rofs2, and modify  Starter_Arm.rsc ,entry bilaunch to z:\sys\bin\bilaunch.exe. Save and then rename the belleshell.exe in rofs2\sys\bin to bilaunch.exe.  Follow The Following:

But If U dont Want To Format then U Dont need To Integrate QT and Shell In ROFS2 UDA.

Method-2:

Steps to set belle shell hs as default Without Flashing UDA and Without Including QT in ROFS2

For Those Who Wants Belle Shell Unterminable (Free RAM:45MB) And Faster Startup

1) Install QT, BelleShell, Dialer Pad on your phone  in C:/ drive.

2) Go To C:\sys\bin of your phone and rename Belleshell.exe to belle.exe.

NOTE:  Please note down the directory link properly i.e. C:\SYS\BIN\belleshell.exe

(This is important as everything is case sensitive in rsc file)

3) Extract Rofs2 by using nfestd or nokia cooker(Recommended).

4)Extract  ReplaceHS app New via Extsis and Add to Rofs2 ...

5) Open  Starter_Arm.rsc using Resedit and Edit the line "Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe" to"C:\SYS\BIN\belle.exe."

6) Also Replace  Z:\sys\bin\matrixmenu.exe (for c6 ports) or  Z:\sys\bin\menu3.exe(for 5800 ofw) entry in Starter_arm.rsc OR starter_non_critical.rsc and change to Z:\sys\bin\repla.exe OR Z:\sys\bin\repla.exe. Then click Save and Then options Menu in resedit and click save.

7) Open  Starter_non_critical.rsc using Resedit  and Edit the line "Z:\sys\bin\vcommandmanager.exe" TO "Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe".Click on options menu of resedit and save changes.

8) Save the changes and repack your Rofs2

9) Flash your rofs2 with JAF.

10) Your phone will start with Belle HS as Primary Homescreen.

11) You May Use a Red Key App And Jbak Intead Of Replace Hs. Then U may Skip Step (5)

FAQ:- Same As Above

NOTE: 1) Use killme/Jbak Taskmgr to terminate homescreen process.(ailaunch.exe)

2) For Menu Button:-

• After installing jbak,Goto Jbak /Options/settings, key menu settings.
  • Then a window will open in jbak and the first op/ion under 'in system' category,  change to program list and press ok.
  • Now you will see list of installed apps with search bar below.

Note: The homescreen terminates and will not restart and thus saving 5 MB Ram.

FAQ:

1) After installing new apps, menu doesnot update?

Ans. For that long press middle button to show open apps, Then long press on belle shell app icon , then you will get 2 options, 1)open, 2) exit.  Press exit.  The belle shell will close but automatically restart with menu updated

2) Can I use *#7370# to reformat my phone?

Ans:- Ya, Sure.

The Common Step in All Methods:Open Starter_non_critical.rsc using Resedit and Edit the line Z:\sys\bin\vcommandmanager.exe" TO "Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe". Click on options menu of resedit and save changes.

[Guide And Files]:

How to integrate Qt in Rofs2 and UDA. If you are flashing with UDA and Want to Integrate QT in ur CFW/OFW:

By mr_gourav2000 & die2mrw007

Here we Present QT in your Z drive or ROFS2:

Just try it and give your feedback.

Add to rofs2

Link: Click here

After installing, go to options, tick (put cross) on:

show menu

show desktop

show hidden apps

show uid

close app without confirmation.

Finally press ok to save changes.

After doing this, you can terminate Homescreen (ailaunch.exe) process.

which tutorial should i follow to have this belle shell in hs...(i would like to flash my phone to use this hs)

please help.......

you mean this method?

'Method-1 :

Steps to set Belle Shell HS as default without Flashing UDA and without including QT in ROFS2

New and updated User Guide (by shivam94 with ankursmooth's tips)'

yup or put direct file to rofs............... nut i am confuse that that apps would be work or not from Z:\ drive  so put in uda.......

yup or put direct file to rofs............... nut i am confuse that that apps would be work or not from Z:\ drive  so put in uda.......

No bro.  My Belle shell AIO pack 2 is only for rofs2 . DON'T PUT THE FILES IN UDA !!! 

Follow the instructions clearly given in the first page.

As far as live hs is concerned, yes it'll work :)

No bro.  My Belle shell AIO pack 2 is only for rofs2 . DON'T PUT THE FILES IN UDA !!! 

Follow the instructions clearly given in the first page.

As far as live hs is concerned, yes it'll work :)

if i follow this method,

'put rofs2 files from the package in your rofs2

Add your Belleshell.sis in pnht/c/ folder of your rofs2

Then put rofs3 content in your rofs2 and pack your rofs2.

Flash with tick factory reset.'

and integrate qt in rofs2 (there is no partion size issue) will it work?.....or i just follow your method 1(without flashing uda.....)?

if i follow this method,

and integrate qt in rofs2 (there is no partion size issue) will it work?.....or i just follow your method 1(without flashing uda.....)?

Just follow this :

if i follow this method,

No need to add qt as qt is already added in the belle shell aio pack which you are inserting into the rofs2......

Just follow this :

if i follow this method,

No need to add qt as qt is already added in the belle shell aio pack which you are inserting into the rofs2......

wait a minute......so if i use this belle aio pack.....then no need to install qt after flashing?

and i'm wondering if i uncheck the factory reset option will there be a big problem?