Nokia X6/5800/5230/5233/5530 All RM >SkyFire Belle v2.1< Based on N97v30 Updated

Hello everybody. Skyfire 2.1 is Excelent CFW. Great Work!!!

Is it possible to add more language symbols? (I'm from Croatia)

There are 6 writing languages and I'd like to add croatian somehow. Is it possible?

I'm using Romanian right now..Help..

i have nokia 5800 rm-356

Just edit  your FOnts like us With the help of Font Creator....

i cant install any of updates in my nokia x6. my custom firmware is v40.0.2. rm 559. on flashing every thing works fine but when i click reburnish button .it showing error with following message"firmware : CRC checksom of file C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_40.0.002_prd.rofs2.V20 does not match with with the cheksum in the data package please any one give me the solution

i cant install any of updates in my nokia x6. my custom firmware is v40.0.2. rm 559.

on flashing every thing works fine but when i click reburnish button .it showing error with following message"firmware : CRC checksom of file C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_40.0.002_prd.rofs2.V20 does not match with with the cheksum in the data package

please any one give me the solution

flash with jaf....

i cant install any of updates in my nokia x6. my custom firmware is v40.0.2. rm 559.

on flashing every thing works fine but when i click reburnish button .it showing error with following message"firmware : CRC checksom of file C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_40.0.002_prd.rofs2.V20 does not match with with the cheksum in the data package

please any one give me the solution

mate you cant flash CFW with Phoenix..use jaf..good luck