[In the works] Metro 2 (codenamed 'Mango') for most S60v5 devices

Guest prayaas1998

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

101F87A3.txt  Description is below 0x0 Name: Allow In Call Recording Type: selection Desc: This is used to control the In-call recording ability of Voice Recorder. 0x1 Name: Default Audio Format Type: selection Desc: This key determines which audio format should be used as a default for recording. 0x2 Name: Default Speaker Type: selection Desc: Tells which speaker is used, when sound files are played by Voice Recorder. 0x3 Name: Storage Location Type: int Desc: Tells where to store music files recorder by Voice Recorder. Possible values are 0 (Phone Memory) and 1 (MMC). 0x4 Name: Ear Piece Volume Type: int Desc: Volume setting for the earpiece. Loaded on startup and saved when closing Voice Recorder. Possible values are currently 0 to 10. Default value is 4. 0x5 Name: IHF Volume Type: int Desc: Volume setting for the improved high frequency (IHF). Loaded on startup and saved when closing Voice Recorder. Possible values are currently 0 to 10. Default value is 4. 0x6 Name: Recording Quality Type: selection Desc: The default quality setting for recorded memos. The possible values are 0 (EQualityMMSOptimized), 1 (EQualityHigh). 0x7 Name: Max Recording Time Type: int Desc: Maximum recording time for memo in minutes. Only used if no stricter limit is set runtime (eg. file size limitation) 0x9 Name: Memo Count Type: int Desc: The number of memos recorded with Voice Recorder. This is used in names of new memos, eg. "Memo(25)" 0x10 Name: Bitrate Amr Type: int Desc: Bitrate used in AMR-NB recording. Possible values: 4750, 5150, 5900, 6700, 7400, 7950, 10200, 12200. Note that selected bitrate may not be supported by codec. In this case, the default bitrate of 12200 is used. 0x11 Name: Bitrate Aac Type: int Desc: Bitrate used in AAC_LC recording. Possible values: 8000 - 288000. Note that selected bitrate may not be supported by codec. In this case, the default bitrate of 32000 is used. 0x12 Name: Samplerate Aac Type: int Desc: Sampling rate used in AAC_LC recording. Possible values: 8000 - 48000. Note that selected bitrate may not be supported by codec. In this case, the default sampling rate of 48000 is used. 0x13 Name: KVRStereoMonoFlag Type: selection Desc: This is used to control if Voice Recorder supports stereo or mono. Possible values are 1 (mono), 2 (stereo). 0x14 Name: Aac Recording Length Type: int Desc: The recording time for memo in minutes. Default is 60

Guest prayaas1998

See, whats the latest Music Player? I guess its 15.2 (Build 10xx) The one I added was build 6xx. Therefore, Software Update in the phone shows a new music player. Could anyone share the latest one for CFW?

Guest prayaas1998

If that is so, can't we modify the SW Update app in a way that it does to the ROM and uboot whatever we want? And as for Music Player, if it gets installed on Z:, we can winmerge rofs2 and Z: of phone, IF POSSIBLE.

Guest prayaas1998

I don't want that any chance of mistake should exist.

This CFW thing has totally changed my approach. Earlier I was not like this, even when I face anything, not just the CFW development, I now behave in an organized way. I learnt from the failure of Metro LH. ;)

Others too, answer this please.

I don't want that any chance of mistake should exist.

This CFW thing has totally changed my approach. Earlier I was not like this, even when I face anything, not just the CFW development, I now behave in an organized way. I learnt from the failure of Metro LH. ;)

Others too, answer this please.

You should update this link in first post :)