[In the works] Metro 2 (codenamed 'Mango') for most S60v5 devices

Guest prayaas1998

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prayaas1998

The thing is that your phone NEVER switches off completely. It always goes into a highly low power state. That's the reason it doesn't lose track of the clock until battery is removed for some time. The BIOS clock never stops. When we remove battery for a while, time and date get reset. When you don't put in the battery for a VERY long time, some devices even automatically hard reset on booting! So, the alarm doesn't consume battery except for the little that the phone always consumes. (1% discharged every 10 days) When your phone switches on for the alarm, then a bit is consumed, not much, though. P.S. Sorry for the essay :)

@prayass i read through your blog last night dam cant believe SO much work goes into making / creating CFW. Ill be wanting to test your firmware no matter what. Please add me to a tester list if there is one :) :)  and f**k bro, awsome summary of all your plans and layout, plus 10 for all your work. PS completed the survey and signed up for rss feeds for updates. Will be waiting for this CFW 4sure lol

Guest prayaas1998

Which files? And if you can help me, you're most welcome. I've encountered a SERIOUS BUG. I don't know since when it is and why it is. I noticed it yesterday. I'll need to test all older builds too so that I can come to know why the bug came... Reminder: You didn't reply to my P.M. yet. And I'll send another one regarding the SERIOUS BUG. :(

Which files?

And if you can help me, you're most welcome. I've encountered a SERIOUS BUG. I don't know since when it is and why it is. I noticed it yesterday. I'll need to test all older builds too so that I can come to know why the bug came...

Reminder: You didn't reply to my P.M. yet. And I'll send another one regarding the SERIOUS BUG. :(

lol...

send the issue...I will give you all the fixes tomorrow in a package

Guest prayaas1998

Don't worry! I've got it all planned. :) If any such thing happens, I'm gonna' release a Platform Update for Metro 2. (To paste in ROFS2 or a new ROFS2) If any such thing does not happen, I'm gonna' release a service pack for Metro 2 :)

Guest prayaas1998

Even I hope so.. lol :D Please help me with the 6x2 menu mod! I can't understand dan-av's language. Please give the 6x2 landscape menu mod with smaller soft buttons in landscape on non-6x2 supported places. Thanks in advance!