Speed Up Nokia S60 Devices

Sometimes you need to wait many seconds until an application or a folder opens. This can be very annoying, especially in the gallery when you want to show some pictures or videos to your friends very quickly.Now there is a trick to make your S60 mobile phone faster,So let’s start with the tutorial: 01.) Change your phones’ date to the 01.05.2005 02.) Go to the calendar 03.) Now we need to create two new to-do’s (Options > New entry > To-do) 04.) These two to-do’s need to have the following information: *1. To-do: Subject: Speed Due date: 04.08.2005 Priority: High *2. To-do: Subject: Qoukie Due date: 04.08.2005 Priority: Low 05.) Confirm the both to-do notes with “Done”, but don’t close the calendar application. 06.) Choose: Options > To-do view 07.) Mark “Speed” as done, after that mark “Qoukie” as done. 08.) Now you can close the calendar. 09.) Change the phones’ date back to the actual day. 10.) Enjoy your faster device!  :D :D

+1, did it with my x6 running on Die2's Krystal 1.5 and the apps run at the same speed but when I press the a folder icon (or the gallery, music or video suite) it opens up a bit fastter so it actualy did something:D I must comfes I have no idea what it actually did inside my phone;(

• 1 month later...

Sometimes you need to wait many seconds until an application or a folder opens. This can be very annoying, especially in the gallery when you want to show some pictures or videos to your friends very quickly.Now there is a trick to make your S60 mobile phone faster,So let’s start with the tutorial:

01.) Change your phones’ date to the 01.05.2005

02.) Go to the calendar

03.) Now we need to create two new to-do’s (Options > New entry > To-do)

04.) These two to-do’s need to have the following information:

*1. To-do:

Subject: Speed

Due date: 04.08.2005

Priority: High

*2. To-do:

Subject: Qoukie

Due date: 04.08.2005

Priority: Low

05.) Confirm the both to-do notes with “Done”, but don’t close the calendar application.

06.) Choose: Options > To-do view

07.) Mark “Speed” as done, after that mark “Qoukie” as done.

08.) Now you can close the calendar.

09.) Change the phones’ date back to the actual day.

10.) Enjoy your faster device!  :D :D

mates this tut rocks!  \m/ it is working in my CFW S^Nimble-PRO_CANDY LITE  :D thanks! can i share it to my thread?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...