Krystal^1 N97v30 Bug Report Section

Hello Gentlemans :) Yesterday i had flashed "Symbian Lationo CFW Symbian Anna V7" for personal testing (its not bad, but i like the krystal^1 more). ²Day i flashed back to Krystal^1 (with some mods from DMF and dan-av [4x4,6x2 Landscape V2 and another small mods). After flash (and bevor that) i used *#7370# and formate the memorycard. Now i have the probleme, that i not can update from the ovi store 1.12(?) in Krystal^1 to the last Nokia Store 1.16(6). It came a error message that i can´t make a actualization because the core component is allready installed.  :-/ In the programm manager under details is only the store app with the nummer 1.12 (or so similar)  :-S Give it a way, to install the last store? (with the sis file from ovi.com, is the same problem). Nice greets from berlin. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

forgot to mention this earlier, my phone keeps receiving WAP/INTERNET/MMS settings everytime i activate/connect my bluetooth headset..  i keep receiving this service msg everytime i use my BT headset. anyone with same prob?

thatz weird :|

Which version of krystal u using and which version of core u using?

This problem shud nt b der. .Try hard reset. .or else try the new krystal^1.5

forgot to mention this earlier, my phone keeps receiving WAP/INTERNET/MMS settings everytime i activate/connect my bluetooth headset..  i keep receiving this service msg everytime i use my BT headset. anyone with same prob?

do u use your phone in offline mode and then switch online for bt headset something like that ?

i'm using Krystal1 c6 core wid the bt headset mod u provided.. i'm using nokia BH-503 bt headset.. i really find this weird, since everytime the bt headset establishes a connection with my phone, i instantly receive an MMS/INTERNET/WAP configuration sms from the service provider. i just delete the msg everytime.. nope, i dont use my phone in offline mode.. haven't tried krystal 1.5 yet but i'm planning to flash it this weekend.. thanks for the help guys!

• 1 month later...

hmmm can u make a mod...wer only the green key lights up wen u get a call,and red key to hang up wen ur on a call....itl be a killer effect :) :) :) ...and hmm i dnt get any animation for my media bar  :-/ ...and d hs clean swipe is slightly laggy..... :-/

Use any other theme effects posted in this forum :)

There are many effects posted.....check which one u like and try it !!! :)

HS swipe wont lag if u dont use theme effects provided with the cfw

I didnt modified the theme effects...it is as original by the theme effects creator !!! (Upon user request, I added those theme effects)

hmm okay  :-bd ...buh hw do i do tht cz the mediabar oso is missin its animation effect....  :-/ .n yes i love the theme effects...bt i just love dis cfw  =D> =D> =D>

Yup, all the effects (including mediabar) is concerned with the theme effects !!!

If you change the theme effects, you will get to experience some new cool effects :D

But I prefer not to use heavy graphical theme effects...It slow down the performance of phone !!!

Theme effects by Allstar12345 is reaaly great !!! You can try any of his effects !!!