Krystal^1 N97v30 Bug Report Section

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am getting an option for voice commands in the phone settings.... but the voice commands are not working....... there is nothing inside the voice commands menu in the phone settings.... please help..... tried everything..... the fw cleaner method....the files by rky....but nothing seems to work..... thanx in advance

i am getting an option for voice commands in the phone settings.... but the voice commands are not working....... there is nothing inside the voice commands menu in the phone settings....

please help.....

tried everything..... the fw cleaner method....the files by rky....but nothing seems to work.....

thanx in advance

First clean with FW cleaner then add Voice commands.It should work. :)

i am getting an option for voice commands in the phone settings.... but the voice commands are not working....... there is nothing inside the voice commands menu in the phone settings....

please help.....

tried everything..... the fw cleaner method....the files by rky....but nothing seems to work.....

thanx in advance

Do u actually need voice commands ?

I personally think its useless..hence I removed it from cfw

Extract the rofs.....and add the RKY voice commands files in it

Reload from HDD....Repack it....use the new rofs for flashing

Do u actually need voice commands ?

I personally think its useless..hence I removed it from cfw

Extract the rofs.....and add the RKY voice commands files in it

Reload from HDD....Repack it....use the new rofs for flashing

yeah, i do use it quite often.......

i have tried every method detailed by you ....... but it doesnt seem to work for me.......

i am going to try again tonight..... lets see

thanx

I flashed using your Krystal based on C6 tonight, after repeated attempts with n97 failed....... Using NFW Cleaner 3, i got phone switch..... and an option for Voice Commands in phone settings. But the voice commands still are not working.... when i tap on the voice commands option in phone settings, nothing happens, the screen just blinks for a second and then nothing happens......

I have tried everything..... in both the CFWs...based on n97 as well as C6..... but i am unable to enable voice commands.....

so now i give up..... i hope, you are able to help me .......or may be , Krystal^2 will have voice commands pre-enabled....

thanx

Voice commands cant be added back successfully with voice files (You will get only the voice command functions)

I am already thinking to not remove voice commands and Message Reader in Krystal^2

Mate when ur releasing ur krystal^2 c6v40...

now n97v30 proving to be very buggy...

Constant restatrs... no ram's left...

re-flashing nt even slving it...

Your c6v40 is great a real bugless f/w...

Please delete all the unwanted files from MMC and do a hard reset (private, resource, sys, system, cities, data, and all other files/folders which is not used by you)....As per me, i would say that this cfw is better than the previous (but I wont deny the fact that it has bugs....it has, but not any serious one) like BT headset issue, some QT related issue, Auto run of rom patcher wont work (I have provided a fix for this), say caller name wont work (for this too i have provided fix)

Apart this, i dont think it any any other issue.....I am still using it

Voice commands cant be added back successfully with voice files (You will get only the voice command functions)

I am already thinking to not remove voice commands and Message Reader in Krystal^2

yeah, please dont remove voice commands and message reader from krystal^2.

otherwise, the cfw, both n97 and c6, are, perhaps, the best. no ram problems. the speed of the phone remains blazing fast even after opening 3-4 prgrms together. camera quality is great. battery back up is about 2 days or so....... all in all, both the cfws are excellent. only if voice commands n message reader are added in n97 and voice commands in c6, then the cfw will be much much better than even the original fw. at present, it is much more better and smoother than any other cfw available anywhere. i personally prefer c6 cfw over n97 one, and would give n97 4 stars out of 5 and c6 4.5 stars out 5...... with voice commands and message reader, these cfw will be sure shot 5 stars our of 5.they would be a completely complete package.

awaiting Krystal^2 c6 as well as n97.

thanx. and keep up the great work. you are doing better than Nokia itself!

yeah, please dont remove voice commands and message reader from krystal^2.

otherwise, the cfw, both n97 and c6, are, perhaps, the best. no ram problems. the speed of the phone remains blazing fast even after opening 3-4 prgrms together. camera quality is great. battery back up is about 2 days or so....... all in all, both the cfws are excellent. only if voice commands n message reader are added in n97 and voice commands in c6, then the cfw will be much much better than even the original fw. at present, it is much more better and smoother than any other cfw available anywhere. i personally prefer c6 cfw over n97 one, and would give n97 4 stars out of 5 and c6 4.5 stars out 5...... with voice commands and message reader, these cfw will be sure shot 5 stars our of 5.they would be a completely complete package.

awaiting Krystal^2 c6 as well as n97.

thanx. and keep up the great work. you are doing better than Nokia itself!

Thanks mate :)

I wish to do much more in the Krystal^2 release :)

Hope for the best ;)

oh and that music player thing i mentioned you remember??..on pressing back button after accessing music player from homescreen shortcut it takes you back to homescreen..but theres a solution i found for that..instead of using shortcut from homescreen use the mediabar ;)

lol, bt thatz actualy nt a solution :P

i wil fix it. . . :)