Krystal^1 N97v30 Bug Report Section

Nitesh, Thanks for the quick reply. Where the CPU mod files are :) In Say caller name -mode, i shud extract the rofs2 and keep the NFEstd window open.? and then open CFW Cleaner. Point to the extracted file in NFEstd folder, Create 'back' folder in CFW Cleaner folder, copy the two files-Msg reader, voice command into it. Make the  selected, Click Plus sign, Which makes 'List Ready' and then delete using 'X'...Then try Return button. After this Repack using still kept opened NFEstd. Was I doing somethin wrong :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nitesh, Thanks for the quick reply.

Where the CPU mod files are :)

In Say caller name -mode, i shud extract the rofs2 and keep the NFEstd window open.?

and then open CFW Cleaner. Point to the extracted file in NFEstd folder, Create 'back' folder in CFW Cleaner folder, copy the two files-Msg reader, voice command into it. Make the  selected, Click Plus sign, Which makes

'List Ready' and then delete using 'X'...Then try Return button. After this Repack using still kept opened NFEstd.

Was I doing somethin wrong :)

You missed this step...:

click Reload from HDD option

this step is required before repacking the firmware

You seem watching KBC :) !!!

I am expecting CPU mode files from you..75% lol !!

Thanks in advance.

LOL, just wait...I just formatted my PC

It was having a lot of virus

Now, I need to install all the apps and need to make the mod once again as I dont have any copy with me...

EDIT: Here is the CPU mod you requested: Click Here

Hmm tired. Still 'Say Caller Name'  not working, the ringtome volume reduces a bit indicating that

something is happening then, but not more than that.

It would be great, if you could upload  ROFS2 containing Say Caller Name+Nokia OVI Map Latest.

Thanks for your help.

That would be an additional task for me...anyways please adjust with it for few more days...then u can try out Krystal^2 C6v40 base....It wont have these issues

I'm not using Radio anymore , but Opera mini crashes so many times.............. :-q

Yup..I am aware of this issue....I will try my best not to have such issues in Krystal^2

i don't know if i'm the only one experiencing this but my radio app is not working..

anyone got the same prob? just discovered it lately coz i'm not fond of using the radio app either..

nokia 5800 krystal^1

Strange, mine working fine...  :-S

M using Krystal^1 N97v30

You might recall our convo. a couple of days back reg. 'Say Caller's Name' - not working. It seems the problem is with the way Nokia FW Cleaner 3.1 Beta is (mal)functioning (with me). It doesn't show any space that could be freed even if i tick and check with any built in programs in your or any other CFW, shows 0.000MB, the same even if i click entire applications. The worst thing is, if i try to delete any component, the resulting packed CFW seems to have the same size of the original CFW. ie it always shows 105MB. So its almost confirmed my problems are more related to this 'indifferent':) behaviour im faced with NFW Cleaner 3.1 Beta by Newcooller. Google says Some other users also had similar problems!! sadly, I couldnt find a fix :) Do you hv a remedy.

You might recall our convo. a couple of days back reg. 'Say Caller's Name' - not working.

It seems the problem is with the way Nokia FW Cleaner 3.1 Beta is (mal)functioning

(with me). It doesn't show any space that could be freed even if i tick and check

with any built in programs in your or any other CFW, shows 0.000MB, the same even if i click

entire applications.

The worst thing is, if i try to delete any component, the resulting packed CFW seems to

have the same size of the original CFW. ie it always shows 105MB. So its almost

confirmed my problems are more related to this 'indifferent':) behaviour im faced with

NFW Cleaner 3.1 Beta by Newcooller. Google says Some other users also had similar problems!!

sadly, I couldnt find a fix :) Do you hv a remedy.

I always experience such type of issues. But not with Nokia FW cleaner...its with NFEstd 0.3 :(

and I couldnt find any fix for this...I use to think its some strange behaviour of some virus that might have infected my PC. And I format my PC to overcome this issue.

This is the only working solution I experienced.

Otherwise you can use your friend's PC for doing this task

Thanks mate! Got rid of one headache-Say Callers Name..Truly my mistake. Sorry to

disturb ya repeatedly. hmm- though i had used fw cleaner

months b4, i continued to make a mistake this time, i neva included the ROFS2 folder inside

the extracted folder:)

Now the second part..Installing OVI Map. I got debsin's OVI Map file. Its in extracted

form. I cant include it inside the ROFS2, the total file size would increase. How can I

repack to  make a .sis file..? I tried siscontent, but it seems im getting

a reduced sized file.

Thanks mate! Got rid of one headache-Say Callers Name..Truly my mistake. Sorry to

disturb ya repeatedly. hmm- though i had used fw cleaner

months b4, i continued to make a mistake this time, i neva included the ROFS2 folder inside

the extracted folder:)

Now the second part..Installing OVI Map. I got debsin's OVI Map file. Its in extracted

form. I cant include it inside the ROFS2, the total file size would increase. How can I

repack to  make a .sis file..? I tried siscontent, but it seems im getting

a reduced sized file.

Try deleting some ringtones from the rofs..you could gain some space to include Ovi Maps

Rofs/Data/sounds/digital

Also, delete the Nseries theme from:

private/10207114/

and

Rofs/skin/

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning from Germany :) At the first. I love the firmware of Die2mrw007 & i think this is the best and stablest CFW for S60V5 .  :x It´s for me bether than the last Photon Release.  ;) But I have a bug with Swype 2.0. from here: http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/swype-for-symbian-2-0 On my screenshot u can see, only one navigation key is visible while other is hidden beneath text area. I think, i need the Original keyboard from 5800 V52.101 (because Swype 2.0 have a problem with the 3Row Querty in this CFW) :-/ Is it possible to use the original keyboard layout for this 5800? And where i can found the original keyboard for this cfw? Or give it another option, to use Swype 2.0 without bugs on Krystal^1? Thank you

post-265-138186148468_thumb.jpg

Good Morning from Germany :)

At the first. I love the firmware of Die2mrw007 & i think this is the best and stablest CFW for S60V5 .  :x

It´s for me bether than the last Photon Release.  ;)

But I have a bug with Swybe 2.0.

On my screenshot u can see, only one navigation key is visible while other is hidden beneath text area.

I think, i need the Original keyboard (because Swype 2.0 have a problem with the 3Row Querty  :-/

Is it possible to use the original keyboard layout for this 5800? And where i can found the original keyboard for this cfw?

Or give it another option, to use Swype 2.0 without bugs on Krystal^1?

Thank you

Its not possible to use Swype with new keyboard layout. You need to use the default Nokia s60v5 QWERTY layout for this.

I will give you the files now...You just test it and give me feedback whether it works fine or not.

Just give me 5 minutes

Thank you (: I would download the files, and after reflash i post here again. Thank you for your good support  :-bd EDIT: Damn my license for SFI is expired & lost. (i have erased the email from september in my spam file) The email to get the lost license is empty :o, so i contact the support/register of SFI, and they mean, it tooks a few hours to get new license for my (new?) Hardware ID with the same email. So, i just wait for the new license, and post then tomorrow (: