• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Nitesh

Backing you all the way 8)

Will you make your own port?

Yeah, I plan so...

BTW i cant guarantee about other variants except 5800....I will need support from you guys for testing and releasing purpose for other phone models..

I will start working on it after my exams which is scheduled to be on mid-of September (this month) :|

much worried about it

Yeah, I plan so...

BTW i cant guarantee about other variants except 5800....I will need support from you guys for testing and releasing purpose for other phone models..

I will start working on it after my exams which is scheduled to be on mid-of September (this month) :|

much worried about it

Good to here that will be waiting...

An Good Luck with your exam, we will all be rooting for you!!!

btw how do u show your current phone on your profile (I had to do it by adding it to personal text in the modify profile page) , will this be fixed/added?

As i see it if somone posts a question/answer and the profile shows this info we know what phone model/RM they are discussing

Yeah, I plan so...

much worried about it

In Neuteon v12 i will be using own port N97 mni based v30.2.004

turning feature not working in nokia 5230 where you can silence the call by turning your phone downwards please help

it works for c6 ports only

n97 is like our default ofw. .we have brightness function

where in c6 we have lights function. .it behaves according to d light sensor behaviour

wait for krystal2

it wil b based on c6v40 port. . .

The no of words is not indicated in the conversations option in messaging.. :( hope that in the next update it will be fine :)

Its the Conversation app behaviour itself...Its a third party app and I cant really do much about that.

It is possible to fix it but i dont see much time to concentrate on developing third party app.

If there is something to do about cfw, i would definitely  like to solve it :)

In Krystal^2 , please try to port mini Qwerty keyboard and fix the bug of Opera Mini crashing , except this two bugs , this cfw is good ,avg RAM now 41-45 mb, not at all slow good battery backup !! I hope so , u will fix this bugs soon !! If you ported the new ovi maps , then pls check the QT is working/installing or not ??( if not then no need to port , give it's optional) and Default Icons should be " New Anna Icons " much better than N8( Boaring) when we press the Menu button ( physical middle) , then it's directly goes to HS , not the original FW , which shows/exit in  the folder  !! ( this need to change, because some times when press menu button , it's goes to hs and Apps also crashes ( like default WEB , opera mobile , etc) Sorry for my Bad english , but hope so u'll understand!!! ( This post for N97 V 30 CFW )

The file-CPU mod (with 75% cpu usage and better app fps) seems to be deleted. Is the Krystal CFW supplied along with this contains same mode?. If it is not, please lets know from where it can be downloaded.

Nope....the cpu mod used as default is 100% CPU usage and reduced app fps

Wait, i will attach it here within some minutes

Software Updation makes it possible to download and install OVI maps, but it gets installed into C drive consuming around 13mB outta it. The only solution is to try Sis-Content and re-orient C-Drive specific files to E drive.? Say Callers Name is not working even after trying the mod given by you.

Software Updation makes it possible to download and install OVI maps, but it gets installed

into C drive consuming around 13mB outta it.

The only solution is to try Sis-Content and re-orient C-Drive

specific files to E drive.?

Say Callers Name is not working even after trying the mod given by you.

say caller name works with the fix i provided. I tested it personally before publishing the fix. Also many users confirmed me that the fix solved the issue of Say callers name.

You might have missed some steps while adding the fix. Do exactly as mentioned. If you have any doubt, do feel free to ask it here. I will definitely help you out.

and for Ovi Maps, Try the one posted by user "debsin" in "Modding section" of this forum.

And if you find this really hectic to do all these tasks, then wait for some more days....I am releasing Krystal^2 with more improved features