NokiaCooker v 2.9 by Marco Bellino (Il.Socio)

NikShiP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pleace help! It's urgent! Whenever I use nokia cooker to edit rofs2 it loades it, but a couple of seconds later it says: "could not find file:D :/nokia programs for cfw/Nokia_2.8/Files/Sys/Bin/MPEngine.dll", what should I do? I've disabled antivirus because I thaught that it thinks it's a virus and stilll niotking, I've eaven disabled firewall, till no use so then I've replaced 2.8 with 2.9 and still the same error. I'm using windows xp sp3.

• 1 month later...

"Not all the ROFS/ROFx can be modded! Modding a protected ROFS/ROFx you'll risk to brick the phone. If you aren't sure that your ROFS/ROFx can be modded, don't do it." I edited a few different rofs2 files with me but i didnt get any problem..could you please elaborate a little more??..but the rofs2 edited by Nokia Cooker cannot be edited and rebuilt in NFE..y that happens??

• 6 months later...

Update v3.1 NokiaCooker v3.1 Change-Log: - New: added a new message to the Cookers. - Improved: the "Expand All / Collapse All" options, will expand and collapse only the currently selected folder. - Fixed: when sorting list, sometimes empty lines were shown, instead of the files entries. - Fixed: error message "can not read from the end of the stream" when opening some UDA files (eg. X7) DOWNLOAD LINK:- http://www.symbian-toys.com/nokiacooker.aspx

With the  NokiaCooker v 3.2 the repartioning is very easy . The C drive expansion ( With UDA modification ) also can be done easily for  600MHZ models Details are below v3.2 has just been released - New: Partition Manager. It is now possible to repartition the fw and choose the size of ROFS1, ROFS2, ROFS3, UDA. You can even transfer the free ROFS space to the UDA, in order to increase the total available space on c:\ You should not use the Partition Manager on cfw which have been already repartitioned in other ways. - Improved: the copy option in the log window, copies only the selected text - Improved: new block (3A) gets parsed for CORE files - Improved: new header fields (E5, EA) gets parsed for CORE files - Improved: better Fat detection for UDA files - Improved: rewritten parsing of .vpl files - Fixed: when connected to the pc, the Phone Memory was shown as "NOKIACOO~0" or "NCxx" - Fixed: a wrong clusters computation, could cause a data loss for the 2 last clusters in the UDA, when filled at the top.