Nokia Lumia 800 Ringtone

NikShiP

i use Mozilla :\

it happens sometimes wd me too...Mozilla downloads files wd extension .part....

No need to worry...

SOLUTION:

Just rename the downloaded file and change its extension from .part to whatever file type u r downloading n its done...

For e.g: for this tone rename .part to .mp3

for winrar files rename it to .rar

n for apps rename it to .sis

:)

HI, I have recently purchased this Nokia Lumina 800 and I have noticed that even after setting the volume to its highest mode it sound bit softer, isn’t it? Is there anybody over here having same phone, have they noticed about the same ever? Is this is company defect of there could be some settings through which we can improve the sound quality? Any suggestion would be appreciated regarding the same.

HI, I have recently purchased this Nokia Lumina 800 and I have noticed that even after setting the volume to its highest mode it sound bit softer, isn’t it? Is there anybody over here having same phone, have they noticed about the same ever? Is this is company defect of there could be some settings through which we can improve the sound quality? Any suggestion would be appreciated regarding the same.

:D

As the phone is much new (latest), I think none here got hands over it except you. But I think, its due to windows platform the maximum sound output is diminished as I observed in many HTC made windows phones to have lower sound output (I used to think its of HTC low output speakers in it)

Dont know what exactly here maybe the scenario....either it maybe with software or maybe Nokia used low output speakers in this phone for some or the other technical reason