Forum badge designing.

Die2mrw007

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so have a look to mine badges also.

Well dude I never said i ur badges r bad but we need unique one's and debsin is making dem,u make a good one and get the credits itz dat simple. :)

Simply posting prebuilt badges is not the thing,we need a badges along with GL symbol so,stop posting old one's and start making new one's :)

WellI more thing whose badge iz selected for admin i will give him +50

Well dude I never said i ur badges r bad but we need unique one's and debsin is making dem,u make a good one and get the credits itz dat simple. :)

Simply posting prebuilt badges is not the thing,we need a badges along with GL symbol so,stop posting old one's and start making new one's :)

WellI more thing whose badge iz selected for admin i will give him +50

what if forum logo or banner is changed in future then designers have to re-edit it as per logo.. then what ...so why not choose a perfect logo or banner for this forum

This one posted by gaurav is nice :) But need modification.. http://forum.gizmolord.com/forum-support/re-forum-bugs/msg3425/#msg3425 I like the debsin created one, but the logo color or something in logo should be changed..coz the "GL" is not clearly visible in logo. Maybe we can change the color of "GL" scripted in logo.

This one posted by gaurav is nice :)

But need modification..

http://forum.gizmolord.com/forum-support/re-forum-bugs/msg3425/#msg3425

I like the debsin created one, but the logo color or something in logo should be changed..coz the "GL" is not clearly visible in logo. Maybe we can change the color of "GL" scripted in logo.

i know it needs modding because i downloaded it from a forum

i have also provided the link & i think u should apply the badges and then see which is best And start polls :)