My last creation collection & some unknown mods from RUSSIAN forum

Aky

Mods Creator :

Some words from Me :

Most of the mods are made by me , if any mod is copied from DM or Gizmolord Symbian Users then , I will surely credits to them.

Most, Of the mods will work for C6 & N97 Port if not then please tell me.

Do, Comment for bugs found too.

If someone want an corresponding mod for OFW then please reply, I will try to make it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

All in ONE Download :

www.mediafire.com/download.php?thljl4c5d1w1dt9

__________________________________________________________________________________________

[glow=red,2,300]Making SYMBIAN MORE BETTER & BETTER[/glow]

[glow=green,2,300]Hit +1 if you like my work[/glow]

Thanks for using my mods

Some , mods for OFW are also made I will upload them late or on demand only

I will try to add separate mods too.

[glow=purple,2,300]Note : - These are not paste & flash FW mods , the uploaded things are MODS CREATOR[/glow]

Create atleast for us! :P

Any concept on the mods? I mean the mods which have to made.

I will try to make mate

Nowadays, I am busy with android programming & making apps.

@Irajesh555

Thanks for nice words.

I have tried my best to keep SYMBIAN alive but SYMBIAN itself is doing SUICIDE then what can i do or what anyone can do ???

i knw u aky in near about all cfw ofw thread discripton ur name is confirmly mention as big perfect modder.

Will u plz cn u give me one mod which cn send any file format from default file manager.

Actually, there exist an mod which consists ClosedList.rsc

It contains the files which can send directly from FILE MANAGER.

Download the uploaded mods COLLECTION , extract it you will find MODS TESTING.rar it consists 2 .dll which are made for all those SENDING PURPOSE.

The MODS TESTING is not tested.

I WILL TRY TO CREATE PATCHER FOR THEM TOO.

Thanks to dan-av , coderus , operator_555 , extrax7 , newcooller , dimonp25  , wadowice , fa00000 ,

I think you forgot to mention.

Ya, I have given credits to all those & some extra too like CODERUS in the PATCHER itself.

Can you give me concept of the mods which you are going to make? I mean what are you upto make?

Some mods which are under testing which are also uploaded in the same link.

Download the uploaded .rar then extract it & check MODS TESTING.

They are yet to be tested & I need to create PATCHER for them.

can you post the dan av mods

like smileys in all apps

the ones you used in quanta...

The mod was given to me by OPERATOR_555 when i asked him for some cool mods.

Currently, I don't have it

Sorry, Guys I will try to ask him to upload again if he is yet there

Actually, there exist an mod which consists ClosedList.rsc

It contains the files which can send directly from FILE MANAGER.

Download the uploaded mods COLLECTION , extract it you will find MODS TESTING.rar it consists 2 .dll which are made for all those SENDING PURPOSE.

The MODS TESTING is not tested.

I WILL TRY TO CREATE PATCHER FOR THEM TOO.

+1 to urs.. Thanx mate.. . Will u plz tell me where i put this file in rofs.? Im new in cfw making..

+1 to urs.. Thanx mate.. . Will u plz tell me where i put this file in rofs.? Im new in cfw making..

Actually, you have to patch your required .dll & .exe files using my PATCHER / PATCHERs

Then as everybody knows that .exe & .dll of SYMBIAN goes to sys/bin folder of CORE / ROFS2 / ROFS3.

Is , this clears your query ?

• 2 weeks later...