Nokia 5800|RM-356 LITE and HEAVY belle+non-belle

• 4 weeks later...

Dont know how many members here try new firmwares but take a look at DM forum for this firmware Nokia 5800|RM-356 LITE and HEAVY belle+non-belle the lite version is very fast and good memory management.

yah mate you are free to share it anywhere and also you can edit it and make your own...and share...for links pm me.....i had deleted the thread from dm as there were only abut 112 downloads in 3 days.....and people didnt support me for improvements ....only few comments....so i deleted it...btw thanks for liking the cfw mate,..i was also on creating its next version with the best battery ever ..but stopped its development......

yah mate you are free to share it anywhere and also you can edit it and make your own...and share...for links pm me.....i had deleted the thread from dm as there were only abut 112 downloads in 3 days.....and people didnt support me for improvements ....only few comments....so i deleted it...btw thanks for liking the cfw mate,..i was also on creating its next version with the best battery ever ..but stopped its development......

No, don't stop it. We are here to support you. :)

links - please add them with names and if anyone can improe on them please do. http://www.mediafire.com/?ntjydgtmdur3xfh http://www.mediafire.com/?k734u8mi28gdu2d nonbelle http://www.mediafire.com/?jyk5g4ih28u93i7 http://www.mediafire.com/?zloeoop1boqz2pc core http://www.mediafire.com/?euum9l71rwefmtm will post apps to install in lite version like 6 shortcut on hs and all asap...thanks ... goodluck and goodbye guys ....but this forum is awesome .....awesome speed awesome graphics +2 to creator...

Go ahead mate. We support u :)

thanks mate...

Will try to get it for your needs. Why don't you create another thread mate? Then it would be easier and also other users also might help too! ;-)

no need ...thanks +1......noone wants,....and i am living in android now.....

but if anyone wants best ram use this guys and qt is integrated,,,,...and

if anyone can port please try.....also

if anyone wants best battery post here....will try to upload that....

thanks mate...no need ...thanks +1......noone wants,....and i am living in android now.....

but if anyone wants best ram use this guys and qt is integrated,,,,...and

if anyone can port please try.....also

if anyone wants best battery post here....will try to upload that....

Will try my best mate!

Is that core compulsory? Have you edited it?

yup ....use this method.....it gives more stability...so this core compulsory and binh's core will not work.....

But how can I? I'am using X6! Can you guide me to edit or can you make it?

And can you give me the differences between lite and heavy? I mean the mods and apps.

But how can I? I'am using X6! Can you guide me to edit or can you make it?

And can you give me the differences between lite and heavy? I mean the mods and apps.

lite version is without much mods and with best ram....you will have to install apps in that but will get the stablest ram... see modding section in dm ...that vgps sticy topic to make alternative core....and attaching few apps .....can someone post some screens ,,,maybe i will ask afaan if he can as he was beta tester of cfw.......

links - please add them with names and if anyone can improe on them please do.

BELLE NAVIBAR

HEAVY

LITE

no belle NAVIBAR

HEAVY

HEAVY

core

:yahoo: :yahoo:

will post apps to install in lite version like 6 shortcut on hs and all asap...thanks ...

goodluck and goodbye guys ....but this forum is awesome .....awesome speed awesome graphics +2 to creator...

i am unable to modify this ....

get few apps here

soon will add a pack for converting to bell....means it will have sis to install so that you have all belle apps like topbar with skins edited extrabutton etc.....

few screens.....

:rofl: :rofl:  =)) =)) NO BATTERY LOVERS ??

in themes screen there is batman theme but its not included in cfw...

will add fonts with flipfont soon.....

for clock in last ss...use attachments....zip is for rofs and sis for install...

credits - Binh24 for his N97 Port| DJraz| Aeronliru| Apex666| Drakulaboy| DevilYazdan| Mr.Gourav2000| gizmolord members for support| vgp| vizhigal| akss|         

akshay5233| NP| newcooler| Dan-av| chris_marsh+areku(icons)| allstar12345+gagan(effects) ....

special thanks to: thepurepunjabi, Nictroll(theme)

team: edios , Topaz, affaan(left due to personal reason) , need helpers ,more joining....

note-            use provided core only...

delete  sys,private,data,system,resource

if more battery mod is to be added in it then its a awsome cfw ever. Coz its already fast + stable..

thanks mate +1...ok i will add few mods and more battery in heavy ....and regarding belle apps i will provide sis so that anyone can install it restart phone and get belle cfw type......but i need someone to help me with test and uploads....