[SOLVED]How to Port SPB Mobile shell as Default HS in S60v5?

Hi,

Can anyone help me in porting SPB Mobile shell as Default HS in S60v5?

I am using Blaze New CFW.

Regards,

Chandru

Solution:

Finally, with the help of magic from Bro Shivam(Team PHOE^NIX), i got the ported pack...

Steps:

1)Open your rofs2 of your fw with nfestd or nokia cooker

2) Add the contents of the spb pack attached below in the post and extract it to your rofs2.

3) add your spshell sis file in pnht/c of your rofs2.

4)Repack your fw and flash with jaf with all files

NOTE: Don't forget to tick factory reset.

That's all.  After 1st boot, you will get restart option automatically.  Press restart option and spb shell will load as default hs.

Tested on blaze fw by Chandra Sekar J .  Free ram = 53.57mb free. 

That's all guys!  Enjoy this pack :P

Pack it and use. For all queries, Please contact Shivam.

9243_.rar

@Kingbandarmamu

We all know the answer to your question :P.  But if he doesn't care about his battery life, then it is recommended for him :P

@Nikship, you can get 50 mb free ram with my mod :P (provided you are using a light theme and not a heavy one)

Then jst like belle shell make post for it too...!!

what say??

Currently 45 to 35MB Ram are free. So, will it affect battery life if I do porting?

It will be greater than or equal to your current phone battery life running spb shell.

Edit: Mod release date. - postponed. May be not possible as I may be travelling on 9th April out of staion.  Also I have my exam on 8th April.  So kindly give me time :)

sorry but i didn't understand. will i install any version of spb shell after applied this steps in cwf? if yes am i install spb shell into rofs or after flash my phone?

Steps are clearly mentioned.  Download the pack and extract to your rofs2.  Then add your spb shell sis file in pnht/c folder of your rofs2 , repack and flash with the new rofs2 with JAF (tick factory reset).  That's all

• 2 weeks later...