I wanna make a website for our electronics shop....

pavan061994

I wanna 2 mke a new website... I hve domain already : arunelectronics.co.in.... I hve used yahoo  small business and currently on IIS .....but i dont like iis..... So, wanna to make good website with appropriate contents likee flash,images..... Yahoo= 6000 PER YEAR is thr any good option thn yahoo.... Nd want tools like yahoo...dont know codings...... Thx :D

I wanna 2 mke a new website...

I hve domain already : arunelectronics.co.in....

I hve used yahoo  small business and currently on IIS .....but i dont like iis.....

So, wanna to make good website with appropriate contents likee flash,images.....

Yahoo= 6000 PER YEAR

is thr any good option thn yahoo....

Nd want tools like yahoo...dont know codings......

Thx :D

Go here.. :)    [Tutorial] How to create a free self hosted Blog - by Die2mrw007

And here..      How to Host a website locally for personal use

ya....u got me....

Btw...is yahoo is good to use becoz  i left him 2 years ago...

No. Every professional web developer (incl me :P) would want a server with apache 2.2 and php 5.3.2 running on the server. So you better go with services like Godaddy + Whois / Hostgator etc. Yahoo aint any good for server anymore...

No. Every professional web developer (incl me :P) would want a server with apache 2.2 and php 5.3.2 running on the server. So you better go with services like Godaddy + Whois / Hostgator etc. Yahoo aint any good for server anymore...

but with those ...will i make my website at home....becoz dont know codings..... :P

I wanna 2 mke a new website...

I hve domain already : arunelectronics.co.in....

I hve used yahoo  small business and currently on IIS .....but i dont like iis.....

So, wanna to make good website with appropriate contents likee flash,images.....

Yahoo= 6000 PER YEAR

is thr any good option thn yahoo....

Nd want tools like yahoo...dont know codings......

Thx :D

I just visited your site and I feel Wordpress will be the best option for you here.....It doesnt need any coding knowledge...just write the content and publish :)

Powerful Hosting with cheap pricing: MDD Hosting (GizmoLord is currently hosted at MDD)

Best Domain Reseller: Namecheap

cheap Domain Reseller: Godaddy (but services are poor..... I wouldnt recommend it)

I surveyed a lot and discussed with many Admin forums to list out the best Hosting and Domain resources: Domain and Hosting Resources

I just visited your site and I feel Wordpress will be the best option for you here.....It doesnt need any coding knowledge...just write the content and publish :)

Powerful Hosting with cheap pricing: MDD Hosting (GizmoLord is currently hosted at MDD)

Best Domain Reseller: Namecheap

cheap Domain Reseller: Godaddy (but services are poor..... I wouldnt recommend it)

I surveyed a lot and discussed with many Admin forums to list out the best Hosting and Domain resources: Domain and Hosting Resources

Ok......Then let u clear tht ....... The site will be developed by my Brother....who is good in Design and Clever....

What is Difference Between Wordpress and Yahoo .......???????????

What kinda u want? blog?static websites u can create @ home simply.. blogs are user friendly and extremely simple for static websites html isn't necessary but still u should know it and understand it.. For the dynamic websites u need to be a good programmer no one can create dynamic websites with website builder etc..

Ok......Then let u clear tht ....... The site will be developed by my Brother....who is good in Design and Clever....

What is Difference Between Wordpress and Yahoo .......???????????

Wordpress is just a blogging software installed in Server..... You cant compare Wordpress and Yahoo coz both are totally different.

Yahoo, in your terms is a server provided with essential tools to publish your website.

And Yahoo isnt good in Hosting business...Its pretty costly and provide poor speed. You should never go with them.

What kinda u want? blog?static websites u can create @ home simply..

blogs are user friendly and extremely simple

for static websites html isn't necessary but still u should know it and understand it..

For the dynamic websites u need to be a good programmer no one can create dynamic websites with website builder etc..

thx for reply....i wanna say that...this website is for our electronics shop ....

I dont want blog.....

I know html coding as at base level...

I wanna make it world wide published

thx,,,

Wordpress is just a blogging software installed in Server..... You cant compare Wordpress and Yahoo coz both are totally different.

Yahoo, in your terms is a server provided with essential tools to publish your website.

And Yahoo isnt good in Hosting business...Its pretty costly and provide poor speed. You should never go with them.

thx for helping me...

Butt again asking...

How word press used to make website....

Can i embed videos and flash contents to it.....??

Also...c this site named .... saniyadistributors.com or .in...

I want a good looking website with easy site builder tools and hosted on good server....

Can u give me some examples of websites created by this options...m

thx for reply....i wanna say that...this website is for our electronics shop ....

I dont want blog.....

I know html coding as at base level...

I wanna make it world wide published

thx,,,

u want to sell things too thr?if yes than u need a professional programmar that could make one for u coz this will include self created pages themes and images and php,asp codding @ mid level/high level..if u just wanna to dislay your products and services and contact no. etc etc..tha wordpress is best as static website will test ur skills and wordpress can be tweaked @ any level..!

ok...then with the help of word press ...can i make website with domain arunelectronics.co.in or.in...???

is flash content...photo album....video can be embedded...??

Is multiple themes or templates available???

yes, every such thing is possible :)

Install self dedicated Wordpress and not from wordpress.com

For that, you need to purchase a good hosting server...then upload Wordpress files to the server and start your website :)

yes, every such thing is possible :)

Install self dedicated Wordpress and not from wordpress.com

For that, you need to purchase a good hosting server...then upload Wordpress files to the server and start your website :)

ok then which server should choose?? And what about my previous domain.....?

What will be total cost ??

any examples of it???

ok then which server should choose?? And what about my previous domain.....?

What will be total cost ??

any examples of it???

If you want fast and economical Hosting, choose MDD hosting.

You can use your previous domain if you still could access the domain registrar client.

Total Cost for a year will be around 1700 Rs...

Example is GizmoLord itself :P

And also....Where the data will be stored...on server...or My PC???????

Help me to  Start This as soon...

The data will be stored in server and not your PC

If you want fast and economical Hosting, choose MDD hosting.

You can use your previous domain if you still could access the domain registrar client.

Total Cost for a year will be around 1700 Rs...

Example is GizmoLord itself :P

The data will be stored in server and not your PC

I liked it .........I like wordpress......

Check again Our Website......I m Learning it........

arunelectronics.co.in | An Exclusive Electronics Goods Showroom