I wanna make a website for our electronics shop....

pavan061994

Its nice :-bd

So, how you installed wordpress ?

BTW, get a .com domain and good hosting... :)

ThX.......

This domain is 3 years OLD......... Due To lack of time,,,,i dont edited....but...now....Learning as fast...

My Service provider is IIW Hosting.....i paid only 2000 .......And It will expire on 29/6/2012,....

.isnt .co.in good.....or shud get any new....????and then how to

ThX.......

This domain is 3 years OLD......... Due To lack of time,,,,i dont edited....but...now....Learning as fast...

My Service provider is IIW Hosting.....i paid only 2000 .......And It will expire on 29/6/2012,....

.isnt .co.in good.....or shud get any new....????and then how to

.com domain is more better and more influential...

a .com domain will cost you between 450-500 Rs a year

ok....then....what shud Do of this domain??????? is this deleted...or transferred....and the data or contents on this will be deleted???

domain has nothing to do with site content.... its just a name assigned to your website.

Let the domain expire...dont renew it.

Purchase a good .com domain which is short and perfect and easy to spell out.

assign the new .com domain to your website.

domain has nothing to do with site content.... its just a name assigned to your website.

Let the domain expire...dont renew it.

Purchase a good .com domain which is short and perfect and easy to spell out.

assign the new .com domain to your website.

means after expiration...i may able to transfer co.in to .com....??without loosing site content..?

So...i should  take new domain and assign it...nd then activate on iiw hosting for cpanel....?

means after expiration...i may able to transfer co.in to .com....??without loosing site content..?

So...i should  take new domain and assign it...nd then activate on iiw hosting for cpanel....?

is iiw hosting good ? I never heard that before for quality hosting.

And you completely got me wrong.

As I said, domain has nothing to do with the site content. its just a name

For example: Your name is pavan... If you change your name from Pavan to Rahul, you will still be the same....its just your name got changed. Did you got that ?

is iiw hosting good ? I never heard that before for quality hosting.

And you completely got me wrong.

As I said, domain has nothing to do with the site content. its just a name

For example: Your name is pavan... If you change your name from Pavan to Rahul, you will still be the same....its just your name got changed. Did you got that ?

ya..iiw hosting good...nowadays...

So..what should i do...make domain .com and then renew on iiw for rs.2500 .?

Th x for helping

.com domain is more better and more influential...

a .com domain will cost you between 450-500 Rs a year

:-? :-? :-? i'm getting .com @ rs.100 i suggest pavan to contact HK for that..

ya..iiw hosting good...nowadays...

So..what should i do...make domain .com and then renew on iiw for rs.2500 .?

Th x for helping

and dude why you paying 2500?Its still in doubt that iiw is good or not because traffic still didn't reached your domain to test hosting and MDD is good example is in front of you and its cheap than iiw by 800Rs. so i recomend don't renew your domain adn don't renew your hosting let the both go off and please download a backup of your server if you want data back..

:-? :-? :-? i'm getting .com @ rs.100 i suggest pavan to contact HK for that..

and dude why you paying 2500?Its still in doubt that iiw is good or not because traffic still didn't reached your domain to test hosting and MDD is good example is in front of you and its cheap than iiw by 800Rs. so i recomend don't renew your domain adn don't renew your hosting let the both go off and please download a backup of your server if you want data back..

ok got u..thx ujjwal....

So...i will now make website till the expiration....and before 2 day i will get backup of site and then...what should do??

Hk--hackrishna r8??

yeah, thatz from Godaddy.... :P

it isnt a good source infact.

Even i purchased many domains below 100 Rs... Godaddy isnt a good source to buy domain from..trust me.

so...tell me good source tht will support us....and that have cpanel....with low price....because i wanna keep our site alive forever....

Thx...

yeah, thatz from Godaddy.... :P

it isnt a good source infact.

Even i purchased many domains below 100 Rs... Godaddy isnt a good source to buy domain from..trust me.

umm can u tell how u differentiating b/w good source or not? We just need to add nameservers only na in domain config panel?Or what more we want?And if it isn't good so i just transferred 200Rs in Hk's ac Hk told me he could get .com in that amount easily can i get .com in less than>200 from any other source too?Or should i transfer more money?

umm can u tell how u differentiating b/w good source or not? We just need to add nameservers only na in domain config panel?Or what more we want?And if it isn't good so i just transferred 200Rs in Hk's ac Hk told me he could get .com in that amount easily can i get .com in less than>200 from any other source too?Or should i transfer more money?

Its just Godaddy which offers cheap domain names...but that too for limited quantity and limited period.... They offer this once in a year (domain for $1)...Recently for the year 2012, there was such offer going on, and I informed debsin and HK about this.... Debsin wasnt interested to go with Godaddy...and HK purchased it that day itself :)

I need to check if the offer got lapsed... If so, then You will need to wait for the next year :P

Its just Godaddy which offers cheap domain names...but that too for limited quantity and limited period.... They offer this once in a year (domain for $1)...Recently for the year 2012, there was such offer going on, and I informed debsin and HK about this.... Debsin wasnt interested to go with Godaddy...and HK purchased it that day itself :)

I need to check if the offer got lapsed... If so, then You will need to wait for the next year :P

umm HK told me that he has some coupons that work whole year and he could get me domain @ 100 anytym.! So thats why i'm taking time to buy a domain and thinking nice name when name clicked in my mind i will inform him simply..!

umm HK told me that he has some coupons that work whole year and he could get me domain @ 100 anytym.! So thats why i'm taking time to buy a domain and thinking nice name when name clicked in my mind i will inform him simply..!

yeah there are codes available and its limited to certain subscriptions. I am pretty well studied with their Offers.

The coupon codes are tagged with certain conditions (only for first 1000 customer or similar)...it isnt for life :P

or valid for a whole year... I can bet on this :P

The coupon code which I provided to HK was having the limit of first 10,000 Customers. After 10,000 customers purchase the domain using that coupon, it will get lapsed.