[v2.5 RELEASED]Windows phone launcher by devilking(some help needed).....

devilking

I am releasing the version 2.5 of the homescreen...added support for the multiple swipe pages.......

Check these out and reply in comments.......

ofw users download ofw.rar

and c6/n97 based download c6.rar

both black and white versions are included....

enjoy and don't forget to hit green arrow...

note:the homescreen may not work in fullscreen in c6.....

and ofw user should replace gadget.swf with this to get full screen...someone plz help me to get full screen work....

//update: I have now added more tiles to the homescreen and also have made one calender tile live....Now I want to show no. of msges received or missed calls also on the tile but I don't know the code to do this....Can anyone provide me the code snipplet for this...I have not piblished updated swf yet....So please tell me how notifications(no. of text msg received,no. of missed calls) can be integrated......

post-6697-13818618957_thumb.jpg

post-6697-138186189572_thumb.png

post-6697-138186189583_thumb.png

6722_.rar

6723_.rar

but bro test2 icon have maps icon more near to the original windows phone icon...

And what u think about the white version.....

yup, white version will be more awesome :)

And die2morrow please help making this app.....I don't know coding..........but I am downloading qt sdk in hope that it is not that difficult.......

If you asking about QT codings, even me learning it and not so good with it... I am referring to some QML samples published at Nokia QT developer site.

devilking, good project and wish you success.  Just one tip for you,  don't try building from scratch.  Instead, try to modify the existing wp7 launcher by ngoanrazor.  It'll save both time and effort.  file attached below for convenience. :)  +1 to you.

ya....r8 but then what about source code for it. :P?

I will ask ngoanrazor for the source code.  Don't worry about that.

Bro I already asked him he said that it got deleted thats why he stopped this project.......

And swf have been released check that out.....

Also modifying source is more harder than creating for a newbie.....

Bro I already asked him he said that it got deleted thats why he stopped this project.......

And swf have been released check that out.....

Also modifying source is more harder than creating for a newbie.....

ok.  that sfw looks great.  Need to add more functionality.  Frankly I have no knowledge in qt, symbian c++ .  I was trying to help as much as I could. Well I am planning to learn symbian c++ in April. good luck and +1 to devil for the good start :)  Moreover ,I like the name skeletal.sfw .  Truly devil....

Good i like that....but...disable the horizontal rotation....

I think that can't be disabled atleast from within the swf....

But on nokia ofw based firmware dosn't have that prob becoz they replace gadget.swf with it and the homescreen do not support the rotation in ofw....

;)

Jus tried the swf file in my c6 cfw.. :)

its pretty awesome man..

I like it..

But can u make it like editable hs..?

Bro problem is I know good amount of photoshop but have like 5% knowledge of flash...:((

If u want I can provide every graphics file u will want(Yes I have already made the every tile that could be needed).........

So can u create it...???????? ....Also I would love more if it will be in qt...............

And guyz sad news I cannot learn qt now becoz I use idm and in its window I wanted to click on "delete completed" but clicked accidently on "delete"(becoz both are adjacent).....

I had already downloaded 1gb but now that all gone vane.....:(((

Will not dare to download it again......

Bro problem is I know good amount of photoshop but have like 5% knowledge of flash...:((

If u want I can provide every graphics file u will want(Yes I have already made the every tile that could be needed).........

So can u create it...???????? ....Also I would love more if it will be in qt...............

And guyz sad news I cannot learn qt now becoz I use idm and in its window I wanted to click on "delete completed" but clicked accidently on "delete"(becoz both are adjacent).....

then re download it...don't u have :P unlimited plan?

okss mate, dun worry, but right now, m at home n i've left my lappy at my hostel at bhopal coz i've to go to bihar tomarrow :P

also, i dunno how to create qt apps.. :P

but, if u give me the tool to edit the swf files , i may learn it n may help u after 11th march.. :)

version 2 released check the first post for details...........

and someone plz post the screenshots of the homescreen running in ofw as I have not tested with them........

and write in comments all the bugs...

tried with ofw ...very good icons ...+1

Bugs: photos not opening and dialler not opening ...

and why the hs doesn't show n/w status ..it only shows battery status n time ...

post-1907-138186188591_thumb.jpg

post-1907-138186188595_thumb.jpg

tried with ofw ...very good icons ...+1

Bugs: photos not opening and dialler not opening ...

and why the hs doesn't show n/w status ..it only shows battery status n time ...

first of all 25 downloads but only ur's comment...:(

anyway bro install dialpad to make dialer work............and its not showing status becoz original windos phone do not show it.........Even I was not adding battery icon but added that........

also previously in photos(ofw) I forgot to change the exe name from c6(as both uses different exe for photos).....download now.......links updated