[v2.5 RELEASED]Windows phone launcher by devilking(some help needed).....

devilking

first of all 25 downloads but only ur's comment...:(

anyway bro install dialpad to make dialer work............and its not showing status becoz original windos phone do not show it.........Even I was not adding battery icon but added that........

also previously in photos(ofw) I forgot to change the exe name from c6(as both uses different exe for photos).....download now.......links updated

i have already managed the dialler problem by installing dialpad ...and downloaded the updated one now ..and the photos working now ...

so again +1

but plz add the n/w status icon ..it ll b good ..

Hey, Devil ...I m making OFW based  CFW.....SO....Can I use Ur This Work.....in my CFW Creation!!!

Devilking left s60v5 forever .See his quote below on dm

quote 1:

And I think we all are wasting time to give s60v5 a little more life...I think dre are other important works in life that should be given preference.........

S60v5 is doomed forever..............

Realising today what I wasted in my life for this damn Sh!t today...............

I think we should learn something that have scope and leave symbian modding...I am not saying this to u lamerfall as ur app development increases ur knowledge but this is for ppl like me.........

quote 2:

Sry bro but I am stopping this atleast with flash.....(I don't know when I will start working on qt based app)......

To all the ppl who think flash is great especially lamerfall......

Here ppl are saying it is laging but I did just simple coding not complex but I think simple coding also pushed flash to its limit So I think it is very hard to get good homescreen with good amount of features in homescreen......

If someone wants I can release the whole icon pack created by me(It includes more icon than there are in this homescreen)....Can't do anything else.............

B/W on this app I worked with adobe flash for the first as well as last time.....As I will not waste my time learning flash as it have dead future apple already lost default support for it as well as windows 8 cp metro app......In future HTML5 will dance over the flash...........

And guyz I am still a newbie in just 11th standard(class).....So why not other ppl create this in qt and take graphics from me........

quote 3:

Guyz this is me Devilking...I have already left the modding and even changed the password of my account which I typed random and also provided non working email ID to end all this............

I came here for last time because previously I forgot to share all the resources and those resources were haunting me whgenever I looked at them at my desktop So thought we not share instead of deleting them..........

The attachments have got each and everything I used for this project i.e. all icons made by me and also the flas.............

The fla which I have attached is for c6 based firmware(white version)......You can convert it easily to black version by removing background and changing menu button with white one which is present in resource.....and to make it ofw version replce photos and menu links in fla to those of ofw....

Don't msg me or something, this is someone else account who no longer uses it......

I will login into this account for one more last time to solve ur some queries probably after 24 hours...

After that no one will see me...

I have attached the attachments below(the project files).  Well, this project is officially dead untill somebody else takes over...

7144_.rar

7145_.rar

Devilking left s60v5 forever .See his quote below on dm

He also released all his files and said that any body is allowed to use his work freely

Another quote from him

I have attached the attachments below(the project files).  Well, this project is officially dead untill somebody else takes over...

Thanx

But Heard Badly.........I think he will get again back but after his Exam.......I know He will get back soon!! :P