Belle Shell Developments & Modding (Legal)

pavan061994

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2764.0;attach=6101;image

As from topic title itself....gives information...

This is the part of...Belle hs ported on s60v5 project....

That thread will be locked and all modding suggestions will new put here...

From,

Team Phoe^niX

All modders  & Team members r invited....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle Shell v1.5 Released.

ChangeLog :

>>2 HS As Default

>>Application has Speed up...

>>Custom Walls Can be Used...

>>Hardware Keys Can be Captured..

>>Panaroma Walls Like Android Integrated.

>>Less RAM Consumption Compared To Previous Version...

>>App will not get Auto Closed if any big RAM Eater App Opened..

>>Notification Bar is Same...

>>No new Widgets Till.

Thanks to Belle Shell Maker (Ilko.Tsenov) For this Great Update..

Further Upgrade is Under Construction.

Instructions For Setting Walls : Credits To Ankursmooth

Change wallpapers in belle shell by: addintg your own wallpapers to private/200393ce/wpres

Please make sure u dont add new but u replace the old wallpapers.

For eg. if u want to add panorama wallpaper

Rename it pano1.jpg or pano2.jpg or pano3.jpg or pano4.jpg or pano5.jpg

and the paste it to wpres folder and confirm replace

Make sure u have the device hacked or connect to pc in mass storage mode.

Another gr8 news..... This all instructions will get dumped....due to.....only by flashing fw....belle hs(shell) will got on default... I decided to not create any super package...but super fw....... By flashing this ...fw..with all files including uda....we can done this..... How: if u know about......scriptinit.txt....then u will got it..... I will make belle shell integrate in rofs2 alongwith  qt....and add the copy-paste lines in scriptinit...... Means after *#7370# format.....the script will copy...z: belle to c:....and that's all....... This will be beneficial as compared to super package because that is installed on e: means....low performance......but Now in this method its c: working directory..... only flash and use.....no modding...no instructions...... What u say?

Another gr8 news.....

This all instructions will get dumped....due to.....only by flashing fw....belle hs(shell) will got on default...

I decided to not create any super package...but super fw.......

By flashing this ...fw..with all files including uda....we can done this.....

How:

if u know about......scriptinit.txt....then u will got it.....

I will make belle shell integrate in rofs2 alongwith  qt....and add the copy-paste lines in scriptinit......

Means after *#7370# format.....the script will copy...z: belle to c:....and that's all.......

This will be beneficial as compared to super package because that is installed on e: means....low performance......but Now in this method its c: working directory.....

only flash and use.....no modding...no instructions......

What u say?

i didn't get ur scriptinit thing ...which lines to b copied to that text file ..??

i didn't get ur scriptinit thing ...which lines to b copied to that text file ..??

scriptinit.txt is present in ur private ....in folder in folder txt file....

If u add :

md e:\boot.....then boot folder will be created...in e:

similarly ...by integrating shell and replace hs....we just have to copy the shell files to c:....for max performance....and userconfig.sq....

scriptinit.txt is present in ur private ....in folder in folder txt file....

If u add :

md e:\boot.....then boot folder will be created...in e:

similarly ...by integrating shell and replace hs....we just have to copy the shell files to c:....for max performance....and userconfig.sq....

ohh got it ...

:Pi have that...but how to use...?

very easy.  open petran gui.  go to options , click on deflate and tick work with the files directly option.

Then click open option.  Go to your rofs2\sys\bin and select all the files and click open.

Then click unpacked.  Wait until over.  then press packed.  That's all :)

very easy.  open petran gui.  go to options , click on deflate and tick work with the files directly option.

Then click open option.  Go to your rofs2\sys\bin and select all the files and click open.

Then click unpacked.  Wait until over.  then press packed.  That's all :)

done accordingly but still the size is same ...

If you are using nfestd, then reload from hdd option .  Only then you will notice the difference. :)

no ...reloaded from hdd ...but previously the size was 97mb and now also 97mb ...m i going somewhere wrong ..??

opened petran gui.exe ...then options>deflate & work with files directly ...then open>selected all exe files from rofs2\sys\bin ..then unpacked ...n then packed ...

then reloaded from hdd in nfestd ...

but size is same ..

no ...reloaded from hdd ...but previously the size was 97mb and now also 97mb ...m i going somewhere wrong ..??

opened petran gui.exe ...then options>deflate & work with files directly ...then open>selected all exe files from rofs2\sys\bin ..then unpacked ...n then packed ...

then reloaded from hdd in nfestd ...

but size is same ..

Well, it worked for me . I did exactly as you did on my original rofs2 and got the size to decrease from 57 mb to 45 mb.  May be your cfw maker has already done this before. That is why no effect is taking place.  BTW, which cfw are you using ?

Well, it worked for me . I did exactly as you did on my original rofs2 and got the size to decrease from 57 mb to 45 mb.  May be your cfw maker has already done this before. That is why no effect is taking place.  BTW, which cfw are you using ?

blaze ultimate ...

and to integrate qt, i removed maps ...

and later i installed maps from the software update and it installed successfully without a single error ...

blaze ultimate ...

and to integrate qt, i removed maps ...

and later i installed maps from the software update and it installed successfully without a single error ...

I think they (blaze cfw makers)have already compressed the files.  So no decrease in size.

************These is for only Beta-Testers and Flashers*************** Those who r wanted to flash/: Please Download following.....and FLash with all files [Core,ROFS2,UDA]........including QT in ROFS2 + UDA........ And after flash .....use *#7370#...to format.... Please Remove Belle shell from Ur Phone if it is present on E:\ Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2qp3h4zi6gphso3 Note: i have renamed Belle shell to belle..... So...while editing rsc.....put path...c:\sys\bin\belle.exe....... Not bilaunch.exe.... :P