Belle Shell Developments & Modding (Legal)

pavan061994

change wallpapers in belle shell by addintg your own wallpapers to private/200393ce/wpres

please make sure u dont add new but u replace the old wallpapers

eg. if u want to add panorama wallpaper

rename it pano1.jpg or pano2.jpg or pano3.jpg or pano4.jpg or pano5.jpg

and the paste it to wpres folder and confirm replace

make sure u have the device hacked or connect to pc in mass storage mode

thX.....I have added it to 1st pg......check it..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why the developer did not reduce ram  cuz he could do much reduction

see he captures all icons from the current theme and makes png of them and puts in folder 200393ce/aions and 200393ce/alicons

so loading so many png will take ram whereas if he used .mif directly from the theme then the ram usage would have reduced

this also increases loading time of shell

ps this is all my assumptions

i am notsure of above

ya..itzz Cache I think..

• 1 month later...

I have heard all of you but it seems none of you is talking about the space, after porting the files into your CFW, you will realized there is not enough space to repack and flash, what are you talking about it?

ue nokia firmware cleaner to remove games

files etc like if you dont use ovi maps remove that also but not location and u ll get a lot of free space

and use cfw which have free space

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well guys all the auto start apps make a settings file usualy a test file which is not in sis format but it is reponsible for settings made in app and is usefull when restarted like belle top bar have setings file in beletop bar folder if you open that fille it is acording to your settings in top bar

What u wanna To Say????

Another gr8 news.....

This all instructions will get dumped....due to.....only by flashing fw....belle hs(shell) will got on default...

I decided to not create any super package...but super fw.......

By flashing this ...fw..with all files including uda....we can done this.....

How:

if u know about......scriptinit.txt....then u will got it.....

I will make belle shell integrate in rofs2 alongwith  qt....and add the copy-paste lines in scriptinit......

Means after *#7370# format.....the script will copy...z: belle to c:....and that's all.......

This will be beneficial as compared to super package because that is installed on e: means....low performance......but Now in this method its c: working directory.....

only flash and use.....no modding...no instructions......

What u say?

Nice idia mate my cfw based on ofw provides total 118 mb and ive used around 92 but i have few bugs

man only thing i wana say is all i want to do is we can menu like that belle only thing we need to do is replace home screen ,so if we remove menu part from belle shell we are almost done ,it can save more ram and one more thing belle shell 1.5 consumes 21 mb ram compared to 1.1  it take only 7.5 large diffrence isnt it ??? Well copying uing script is not bad idea but killing homescreen permanently is almost imposible we can but it will result in few bugs even you kill it and when you exit evry thing an app name telephone will be open in background .

ue nokia firmware cleaner to remove games

files etc like if you dont use ovi maps remove that also but not location and u ll get a lot of free space

and use cfw which have free space

thanks for your concerned; i've not been posting here cos i've trying to get a better CFW which has enough space to help me port sucessfully; but i cant find any; can you give me a list of those CFW's? pls....