[Mod] Messaging Lag Removed 100% by Die2mrw007

Die2mrw007

Messaging Lag Removed 100%

Mod by Die2mrw007

Just thought to release some of my mods which I never did released or published anywhere on internet.

Messaging Lag removed completely for N97v30, C6v40 ports. Now you wont experience any lag in messages even if it holds thousands of messages in stock. Tested with inbox containing more than 4000+ messages.

Tested on N97v30 and C6v40 ports. I believe it will work for C6v41 too as there isn't change in header structure.

This mod was first used as Exclusive for my own Krystal cfw.

Procedure:

Extract the contents of attached winrar file

copy paste all the files as it is into the rofs2 and repack

Flash with the newly created rofs2 and experience no lag in messaging :)

Note: Sharing my works are allowed only if it contain the source link of GizmoLord.com mentioning in the topic/article/post.

Password for the file: gizmolord

5206_.rar

Mod by Die2mrw007

Just thought to release some of my mods which I never did released or published anywhere on internet.

Messaging Lag removed completely for N97v30, C6v40 ports. Now you wont experience any lag in messages even if it holds thousands of messages in stock. Tested with inbox containing more than 4000+ messages.

Tested on N97v30 and C6v40 ports. I believe it will work for C6v41 too as there isn't change in header structure.

Procedure:

Note: Sharing my works are allowed only if it contain the source link of GizmoLord.com mentioning in the topic/article/post.

Good day to post all exclusive mods :D

Just integrated :D

+1

:)

Mod by Die2mrw007

Procedure:

+1 bro good work........ :-bd  :-bd

Mod by Die2mrw007

Procedure:

Password for the file: gizmolord

i know this mod.. its already out bout years ago.. is it really you who made it??

Its not possible bro :)

Please provide us a link to that "years ago" posted mod so that we could look into it :)

I guess its a hassle digging up such files in forums.. but ill try though..

I cant remember the exact date but I guess ive downloaded it when I made my cfw bout May last year [May 2011 - historical for me.. I'd made my stable cfw that is fast bugless but i did not upload it just shared it to my friends.. haha]..

Ill attach the file from my computer. its mostly similar but its really the same.

PS.. the folder shows it was extracted Dec 31,2010 8:30PM

5291_.rar

i know this mod.. its already out bout years ago.. is it really you who made it??

Yup, I made this mod long ago actually...but never did posted as a mod.

This was when I entered into modding field... :)

The story is long actually about my start at modding field.....I used to do all this for my personal use. Once the overall cfw package I made was shared with my friend, he suggested me to release the cfw as it was impressive and unique at that period. Thatz the way some of my mods were shared along with my cfws thereafter.

I saw it already. In DM.. it was posted by djraz and also by alex.

Maybe, I cant do much on that...everyone can make mods...its the one who publish the mod first gains attention.

For example, I made one such mod where after flashing the phone, it wont ask you for that annoying date, country, time settings at first boot and it directly fetches it from network provider. I used it in my cfw and didnt released it as a mod.

Later after a month, the same mod was used in binh24's cfw named "Refresh". So I cant say if it has been copied or he maybe made it on his own...ideas can be same and the work for its implementation can be same...nothing is restricted in Symbian modding.

I wasn't aware of the fact that such mod existed. If you say, I can trash this thread... Just post that said mod by you here for users :)