Ovi Notification Support package S^1 v1.2.11130 Latest !!

Tristar

Hey guys the attached files is the offline installer for the Notification Pack which is needed by new applications like ebuddy xms & the cnn app.

The normal smartinstaller sometimes gives trouble for cfw in downloading this API.

Hence i though of sharing it with u'll. It installs to the C: drive and is just 1 MB in size or 2-3 MB Uncompressed so it shouldn't be a problem, works with most QT packages.

Give it a try :P

Modders u can try implementing this in  ur QT packages :D

U won't find this anywhere else, i personally extracted it from the QT SDK

Don't forget to give thanks :P

CNN app Using Notification API

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As of now it doesnt look like it can be E: modded, but will keep trying, if u guys manage to do it, do share it here. Will surely give u the credit :P:)  \m/

3869_.sis

Hi, again, mate... I know I am becoming kind of boring, but I'd really appreciate a "repack on e:" version - it is a 1MB file, but I loose more than 2MB of RAM upon installing, and having Nokia N97 I really need each of the free MBs... I am ready to try to repack it myself if someone could provide some tips regarding using SISContent in that purpose... hope You'll understand...

Hi, again, mate... I know I am becoming kind of boring, but I'd really appreciate a "repack on e:" version - it is a 1MB file, but I loose more than 2MB of RAM upon installing, and having Nokia N97 I really need each of the free MBs... I am ready to try to repack it myself if someone could provide some tips regarding using SISContent in that purpose... hope You'll understand...

i hear u bro, i'll try and see if thats possible...and will surely add it here if possible :P i will have to see the qt structure of E: modded QT Installer and accordingly see which files can be installed to C: or E: will check this later today...bro, its cause of u guys modders like to experiment more :) that isn't boring hehe....

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...