[Xclusive-V2 n97mini based] Nokia Firmware By debsin [5800 Xpressmusic RM-356]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full QT V4.7.3 with Qt Mobility V1.1.3  by Stmphsico

Hi debsin, this Xclusive-V2 is really an awesome and exclusive cfw... it impressed me a lot. It's has everything I've ever wanted for a cfw...clean, simple and vibrant.., I can easily get connected to wifi and gps without any hassle and bug free. The touchscreen are so responsive and to be honest I prefer the C6 home screen that came with it rather than the original v60 HS. It would be greater if it comes with Tap to lock as well.

Anyway.., the only down side about it is...The Ram.., it's way to low even if to compare it with the original v60's ram. I would really appreciate if you can assists me on how to increase the ram a lil" bit more... (if.., it can be done) as I'm planning to keep it for as long as it is worth for.. currently mine stays idle at 43-45mb and can easily went down to 28mb if I'm using gps thru' wifi furthermore I only have Boldbeast and SmartLight running in the background at all times. please advice if there's a way on increasing the ram... And not to forget.., here's +1 for you... for this one hell of a great cfw.. Love it. thanks very much.

Hi debsin, this Xclusive-V2 is really an awesome and exclusive cfw... it impressed me a lot. It's has everything I've ever wanted for a cfw...clean, simple and vibrant.., I can easily get connected to wifi and gps without any hassle and bug free. The touchscreen are so responsive and to be honest I prefer the C6 home screen that came with it rather than the original v60 HS. It would be greater if it comes with Tap to lock as well.

Anyway.., the only down side about it is...The Ram.., it's way to low even if to compare it with the original v60's ram. I would really appreciate if you can assists me on how to increase the ram a lil" bit more... (if.., it can be done) as I'm planning to keep it for as long as it is worth for.. currently mine stays idle at 43-45mb and can easily went down to 28mb if I'm using gps thru' wifi furthermore I only have Boldbeast and SmartLight running in the background at all times. please advice if there's a way on increasing the ram... And not to forget.., here's +1 for you... for this one hell of a great cfw.. Love it. thanks very much.

Good to know you are using this CFW :)

its already have tap to lock; about RAM 1st starting you will get 50~53mb with theme effects if you run any apps its going down to 30~45mb..

well i am working on it ASAP i will upload next Version this month.....

Great :)

I downloaded this cfw and is yet to explore it... Will install it soon after getting a backup of my data

And for RAM issues, why u need more visible RAM if everything is working well pretty fine without any freezing issues !!!

Phone will work fine even if u get 10MB free RAM !!!

Good to know you are using this CFW :)

its already have tap to lock; about RAM 1st starting you will get 50~53mb with theme effects if you run any apps its going down to 30~45mb..

well i am working on it ASAP i will upload next Version this month.....

Thanks for your prompt reply..,It's good to know you're updating it soon.., bout the tap to lock..i was actually referring on swipe to answer.. how i wish if it is Tap to Answer... sorry bout that...anyway, just notice the theme effect it's nice, simple and slightly fast. Tx again.. your Xclusive-V2....Rocks!!!

Great :)

I downloaded this cfw and is yet to explore it... Will install it soon after getting a backup of my data

And for RAM issues, why u need more visible RAM if everything is working well pretty fine without any freezing issues !!!

Phone will work fine even if u get 10MB free RAM !!!

Hi Die2mrw007... I followed you here..! Yes.., Hope you are right about it... I won't mind if the ram's low for as long as if it doesn't get stuck or hanged while using it. I do agreed with your statement mentioned above as i did encountered from one of the latest fw with high ram but got hanged for no reason/s while surfing and sms-ing. I thanked you for your reply. Tx