Nokia 5800|5530|523x|X6-RM-356|504|625|588|559 - Blaze Ultimate [Updated]

KBM

Guys chill, I already said to Shankys that if the Rofs2 is having no support for smiley libraries, then it is not possible to implement in that particular Rofs2 Reason for this is: the newer version Rofs2 which has smiley support has major differences in dll libraries.. The only way out is to transfer all the mods and graphic enhancement from that cfw to the latest Rofs2 which has smiley supported libraries

Guys chill, I already said to Shankys that if the Rofs2 is having no support for smiley libraries, then it is not possible to implement in that particular Rofs2

Reason for this is: the newer version Rofs2 which has smiley support has major differences in dll libraries..

The only way out is to transfer all the mods and graphic enhancement from that cfw to the latest Rofs2 which has smiley supported libraries

can you pls do it 4 me bro?

can you pls do it 4 me bro?

I would have done if I am still with symbian. check my profile info :troll:

I dont want to download all the rofs, tools and everything to again start with symbian modding (I am literally bored and fed up with it to be fact + I dont own a symbian phone now)

All I can do is guide you, help you with proper direction.

If you are willing to do some work, I can guide you on how to shift the blaze cfw to new updated rofs2